X-Men '97

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
How are they downplaying Wolverine by incorporating something that actually happened in the comics? Magneto going this far is the direct impetus to what comes next.

I'm justbstarted ep 9. I was just referring to him having virtually no role in the show. He finally got a good fight scene in ep 8

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to like this episode more, has some great action sequences and interactions, but the pacing does feel off. I do think this one should’ve been longer, especially with Rogue and Sunspots turning. Can’t believe they’re do the Magneto pulling the adamntium from Wolverine :whoo:

Daps
Just finished ep.8.... it's only so long you can hoe out Wolverine. They finally let him cook if only for a minute and a half.

I don't see why they can't have everyone shine. It's like they went out of their way to purposely downplay him

How are they downplaying Wolverine by incorporating something that actually happened in the comics? Magneto going this far is the direct impetus to what comes next.

He's talking about how they down played him throughout the season and don't try to pretend as if it wasn't happening when we was calling this out 3 episodes in and yall told us it wasn't true, and that freaky 69 nzgga Freaky Demayo went on Twitter and admitted he purposely downplayed Wolverine in this show.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wow... Rogue gets worse every episode... you saw that glimmer in her eyes when she saw magneto back? Forgot all about Gambit. She went from crying wearing Gambit's coat to draping it over Xaviers shoulder to go fukk with Magneto. What did future say about these hoes?
She was with Magneto first...lol. It says loyalty.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Wow... Rogue gets worse every episode... you saw that glimmer in her eyes when she saw magneto back? Forgot all about Gambit. She went from crying wearing Gambit's coat to draping it over Xaviers shoulder to go fukk with Magneto. What did future say about these hoes?
She woke up from the coma, changed her clothes, and changed her man at the same damn time.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Jean seems to be in real trouble too...that was unexpected.
Yeah it feels like at this point she comes back as Phoenix and most of her humanity won't be there for Cyke and the rest of the X-Men.

That's why I think those Jean scenes were significant - they're basically a send off to her for this era of X-Men. If it's like the comics, it'll be a while til we see her again as herself and not the Phoenix.

Maybe this is the way they bring in the Avengers to help stop a multiversal Dark Phoenix threat (not the omniversal WPOTC though) later on in the future.

They're doing a great job setting everything up.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My son Wolverine finally got it poppin..... the fact that he is practically made out of metal and was able to get close enough to remove magnetos helmet is a testament to his greatness....cyclops is touted as a tactical genius but was literally just standing there the whole fight. "been in a lot of wars bub, the brave always die first" Big Wolvie always with the quotables on deck.... I am now satisfied that the GOAT got his moment :wow:

P.S. I hope Magneto fukkin dies

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They need to rehire the 69 God asap for season 2

tumblr_m0c9ghucde1rqfhi2o1_250.gif