X-Men '97

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There are so many similarities with that ending as this:

Of course differences as well, but now it has a whole new interesting dynamic amongst the team. Cyke going to be torn. Wolverine going to be pissed. Rogue may switch up (again), Sunspot too, etc.

Next episode going to be special. I can feel it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah it feels like at this point she comes back as Phoenix and most of her humanity won't be there for Cyke and the rest of the X-Men.

That's why I think those Jean scenes were significant - they're basically a send off to her for this era of X-Men. If it's like the comics, it'll be a while til we see her again as herself and not the Phoenix.

Maybe this is the way they bring in the Avengers to help stop a multiversal Dark Phoenix threat (not the omniversal WPOTC though) later on in the future.

They're doing a great job setting everything up.
Something more dangerous than the Phoenix is on the way

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah it says that she's a low down dirty skank. But I'll let you and Magnus have that. Gambit sent her back to the streets before he died so she's not our problem no more
He was simping and creeping around corners instead of just confronting her and straightening her out. Then she was flying and kissing Magneto as they voted to make him King of Genosha.

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
sunspot bushing jubilee and her weak ass fire cracker ass powers was best part of the ep :wow:

i always thought it was comedy to send a dude with metal, to go fight against a dude who controls metal :dead:

I was thinking that before I saw the last few scenses but judging how it played out the right decision was made.

He's obviously the only one with heart.... he got the jump on Magneto twice while everyone else was worried about fighting their friends/former teammates. Salute to Logan for being the only hitta on the team

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not too sure I think just the writing and story. But yea I hope they don’t fall off after season 2 :lupe:

I was thinking they could possibly make changes to the writing/story if they didn't animate it yet. Hopefully they keep season 2 the way it was intended to be though. And get dude back for season 3. This shyt is phenomenal

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Xavier talking about "nothing spoken can heal this pain"

That's why you mindwipe them and make them forget why they're mad at you. Work smarter not harder, X.
full
when you’re a telepath they let you do it.

Grab em by the mental

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Xavier talking about "nothing spoken can heal this pain"

That's why you mindwipe them and make them forget why they're mad at you. Work smarter not harder, X.
full

For as powerful as professor X is his morals hinder his true power. He got a crew full of emotionally damaged/border line unhinged mutants. A little tinkering here and there couldn't hurt lmao

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking that before I saw the last few scenses but judging how it played out the right decision was made.

He's obviously the only one with heart.... he got the jump on Magneto twice while everyone else was worried about fighting their friends/former teammates. Salute to Logan for being the only hitta on the team

That's the only reason you to send a guy with metal after a guy who can control metal.