Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I dont think Magneto can just launch folks into the sun, breh. :patrice:

@The_Sheff maybe you were right breh and it wasn't Art Barr :patrice:
Magneto can definitely launch people in the sun..does wormholes...flies into space....found Kitty light years from earth with just his concentration. They just don't push it on the show...just like with Thor on the Avengers not solving all their problems.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Question, since the x-men have already done asteroid m and this is supposed to be Avalon but can you see it becoming Utopia if it comes back down to earth and cyclops sets the x-men up there after onslaught. I also am wondering how this impacts cyclops and wolverines relationship

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Oooooooooooh shiit son!!!!!!

I heard about this happening in the comics..

But .. :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

I ain't goin hold you.. nikkaz is heavy handed with Wolverine :pachaha:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just finished ep.8.... it's only so long you can hoe out Wolverine. They finally let him cook if only for a minute and a half.

I don't see why they can't have everyone shine. It's like they went out of their way to purposely downplay him

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Just finished ep.8.... it's only so long you can hoe out Wolverine. They finally let him cook if only for a minute and a half.

I don't see why they can't have everyone shine. It's like they went out of their way to purposely downplay him
How are they downplaying Wolverine by incorporating something that actually happened in the comics? Magneto going this far is the direct impetus to what comes next.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Wow... Rogue gets worse every episode... you saw that glimmer in her eyes when she saw magneto back? Forgot all about Gambit. She went from crying wearing Gambit's coat to draping it over Xaviers shoulder to go fukk with Magneto. What did future say about these hoes?