X-Men '97

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No...that was sentinals putting enslaved mutants to work. Thats why Polaris and Rachel were doing that.
I think that’s what the Sentinels had her doing. Polaris was in space doing something to the planet’s EM field.

She‘s the only one with powers on Magnus’ level.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:damn::mjcry: Never thought I would see X-men #25 animated. Same feelings every time I read that book I had watching this. My boy look how they massacred my boy. I do wish that scene would have been closer to the comics though, it deserved to be slower and reflect the terror and pain he experienced in that moment.
We still haven’t seen the fallout or Wolverine’s healing factor trying to save him.

Daps
Xavier talking about "nothing spoken can heal this pain"

That's why you mindwipe them and make them forget why they're mad at you. Work smarter not harder, X.
full

Daps
The moment magneto took control of wolverine I knew exactly where this was headed :wow:

I wish there would have been some lead up going into it. Wolverine and Magneto have historically always had... words with each other during their interactions.

But when Magneto showed up to the school, him and Wolverine barely spoke and Wolverine had absolutely NO pushback to Magneto being in charge. He seemed cool with everything Magneto did.

Then in one episode, Wolverine is back to having an issue with him and the two of them are having words again.

With that being said, I love how they made everything Magneto did look reasonable.

Anybody watching this could and probably does agree with every action Magneto took during the last couple of episodes even down to taking Wolverine adamantium. It wasn't like Wolverine didn't just stab him and try to kill him. :manny:

Kinda dumb for a guy with metal bones to be trying to fight somebody who is the master of metal :manny:

Every time Wolverine fought Magneto in the past, Magneto was taking it easy on him cause deep in his heart of hearts, he didn't want to Ether that man and end his whole career. :manny:

But this time dude tried to kill him, so all bets was off. You can't stab me and try to kill me and then tell me I can't try to kill you :manny:

Daps
I’m trying to determine who is worse, Art Barr or R=G. Neither of them are using what could be considered English and both are hell bent of tossing out comic comparisons constantly.

Art Barr, breh. I be reading posts without looking at the name so I always start reading one of his posts and then 2 lines in, I'm :why::mjtf:

And I realize it's an Art Barr post and hit the :snoop:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I wish there would have been some lead up going into it. Wolverine and Magneto have historically always had... words with each other during their interactions.

But when Magneto showed up to the school, him and Wolverine barely spoke and Wolverine had absolutely NO pushback to Magneto being in charge. He seemed cool with everything Magneto did.

Then in one episode, Wolverine is back to having an issue with him and the two of them are having words again.

With that being said, I love how they made everything Magneto did look reasonable.

Anybody watching this could and probably does agree with every action Magneto took during the last couple of episodes even down to taking Wolverine adamantium. It wasn't like Wolverine didn't just stab him and try to kill him. :manny:

Kinda dumb for a guy with metal bones to be trying to fight somebody who is the master of metal :manny:

Every time Wolverine fought Magneto in the past, Magneto was taking it easy on him cause deep in his heart of hearts, he didn't want to Ether that man and end his whole career. :manny:

But this time dude tried to kill him, so all bets was off. You can't stab me and try to kill me and then tell me I can't try to kill you :manny:
He could of launched him into the sun to kill him but as a lesson in humiliation..he de-weaponized him.