X-Men '97

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Great episode. I didn't think that they would go there.

The crazy thing is that Cable (while being under Sinister's control) would be killing both of his mother's. Jean has all of Madelyne's memories, and Maddie was just a clone of Jean. She's going to have to appeal to Cable's emotions to break him out of Sinister's control (like she did with Maddie).

I know that it's from the comics, but Mags pulling Wolverine's adamantium out of him is insane. Wow :sadcam:

Of course, Sunspot is soft. He wants to pop sh*t and join Magneto's side yet when it's time for action, you apologize :mjlol:

I might be wrong on this but I feel that Spidey and maybe also Cap will show up in episode 10 to help the X-Men out :lupe:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Great episode. I didn't think that they would go there.

The crazy thing is that Cable (while being under Sinister's control) would be killing both of his mother's. Jean has all of Madelyne's memories, and Maddie was just a clone of Jean. She's going to have to appeal to Cable's emotions to break him out of Sinister's control (like she did with Maddie).

I know that it's from the comics, but Mags pulling Wolverine's adamantium out of him is insane. Wow :sadcam:

Of course, Sunspot is soft. He wants to pop sh*t and join Magneto's side yet when it's time for action, you apologize :mjlol:

I might be wrong on this but I feel that Spidey and maybe also Cap will show up in episode 10 to help the X-Men out :lupe:
Yeah the Sinister/Jean fight was real good too.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So this Magneto EMP always happened?

We saw in Cable’s flash forward old Polaris having to stabilize the planet’s electromagnetic field. So it must been have permanently screwed.

Phoenix must be coming, they keep mentioning her too much.
If Onslaught is season 2 I hope they save Apocalyps/Gambit for season 3.

Wolverine will get a lot of shine if they pull Weapon X and James Howlett origin.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
dscn8388.jpg

Anyone else peep this in the vehicle bay on the Muir island. I had this when I was younger had me :gladbron: when I saw it

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So this Magneto EMP always happened?

We saw in Cable’s flash forward old Polaris having to stabilize the planet’s electromagnetic field. So it must been have permanently screwed.

Phoenix must be coming, they keep mentioning her too much.
If Onslaught is season 2 I hope they save Apocalyps/Gambit for season 3.

Wolverine will get a lot of shine if they pull Weapon X and James Howlett origin.
No...that was sentinals putting enslaved mutants to work. Thats why Polaris and Rachel were doing that.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
:damn::mjcry: Never thought I would see X-men #25 animated. Same feelings every time I read that book I had watching this. My boy look how they massacred my boy. I do wish that scene would have been closer to the comics though, it deserved to be slower and reflect the terror and pain he experienced in that moment.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man, speak English. Anyway, no one has time for this back and forth about Professor X, a noted paraplegic, not being not able to walk :mjlol:

I’m trying to determine who is worse, Art Barr or R=G. Neither of them are using what could be considered English and both are hell bent on tossing out comic comparisons constantly.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:damn::mjcry: Never thought I would see X-men #25 animated. Same feelings every time I read that book I had watching this. My boy look how they massacred my boy. I do wish that scene would have been closer to the comics though, it deserved to be slower and reflect the terror and pain he experienced in that moment.
Remember they had to keep.him together....no Jean there for that. Hmmmmm.