X-Men '97

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was that Karima (omega sentinel) with Bastion? Just realized that lady’s bald and kinda looks little like her.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So whose side do the X Men take? Xavier dipped on them and Magneto started war. One was justified in his actions so they should tell the Professor to kick rocks.

Roberto need to let Jubilee go. She just dragged him to the mall to spend his money. She about to have a Gucci rain coat :snoop:

Since they are doing a blending of stories i think rogue will take Colossus’ place as the Xman that becomes one of Mags acolytes since she was witness there for the massacre. Bastion didnt seem pressed that Mags escaped so im sure his game plan was to Unite humanity against the mutants since what he did was essentially 911 against humans. Its like bastion’s goal was to destroy any hope of peace in Magneto to start the war and set up the future timeline.

Im guessing thats the Event that needs to stopped or wipe out bastions mom

:ohhh:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
So was that Karima (omega sentinel) with Bastion? Just realized that lady’s bald and kinda looks little like her.
No. That's a prime sentinel by the name of Daria. She's from the comics.

124634-165002-daria.JPG

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I've given this show like 7 episodes to impress me and nahhhhh

I really don't understand how people enjoy this show. They burning through arcs like lit gasoline.

On top of that the writing literally feels like it's done by student workers that don't really know how to express themselves outside of Twitter talking points.

The action scenes are the only saving grace...

THANK YOU….

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Madam hydra?
Nah. Beau DeMayo (the showrunner for seasons 1–2) said that she was just some foreign UN leader.

Not everyone in the meeting with Bastion was a supervillain; some are just world leaders who are anti-mutant (a different kind of supervillain, lol).

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Beau DeMayo (the showrunner for seasons 1–2) said that she was just some foreign UN leader.

Not everyone in the meeting with Bastion was a supervillain; some are just world leaders who are anti-mutant (a different kind of supervillain, lol).
Yeah, Valarie Cooper said that she thought Bastion was just making advanced sentinels so governments were likely working with OZT .

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I legit thought this nikka was going to the North Pole to create the Ultimatum Wave and kill everyone. :dead:

Ohhh i just realized thats where that was. I thought he was going there to raise asteroid M since they shower it in the intro cause im thinking he couldve did that shyt anywhere but the north pole is the strongest point he can do the most damage. Damn the way he went there with no words or villain monologue just straight to the Nuke button cause his mind was made up. Actions speak louder than words

:pacspit:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Are miserable nuccaas really gonna be in this thread bytching every week about a show they claim to don't like?

If you don't think it's good, that's fine. It's not necessary to say that every week tho.
Word it’s like me posting in a future and metro thread and I don’t fukk with their music