X-Men '97

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do know it's probably not going to get any better for you, right?
Nah I understand, especially seeing as season 1 and 2 are a package deal.

But I'm super X fan, people make purchases and watch shows off the strength of my recommendation. So when they ask how I liked it or what I like or dislike about it I can give them a detail breakdown of likes and hangups and not only after watching 2 or 3 episodes.

It's really no different for me than when comic runs go on for months or years that aren't good IMO. I don't just stop reading, I trudge through until the next person comes along.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

But I'm super X fan, people make purchases and watch shows off the strength of my recommendation. So when they ask how I liked it or what I like or dislike about it I can give them a detail breakdown of likes and hangups and not only after watching 2 or 3 episodes.

It's really no different for me than when comic runs go on for months or years that aren't good IMO. I don't just stop reading, I trudge through until the next person comes along.
Man, we're not your YouTube subscribers. We don't need to hear your thoughts on the show :dahell:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Sounds like a miserable way to spend time. Once I decide I don't like something, I'd rather spend that time on something I actually enjoy.

We live in a golden era of content. There's no reason to waste time on content you didn't like when there's a mountain of stuff that you might like.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like a miserable way to spend time. Once I decide I don't like something, I'd rather spend that time on something I actually enjoy.

We live in a golden era of content. There's no reason to waste time on content you didn't like when there's a mountain of stuff that you might like.

I love the X-Men and have for literally decades. I've consumed and played more peoples terrible X-Men renditions than most, I've also enjoyed a lot of stuff. I'm not sure why now all of a sudden I need to change that.

With that said, I'm not saying the show is 100 percent trash, it's just not really great to me outside of th action scenes and how they have them using their powers in combat which is really all I need out of it to be at least want to tune in each week for 30 minutes.

It's just a very surface level show that really hasn't even gotten the characters personalities right... That bothers me because It's supposed to be a direct continuation of a show that absolutely nailed the characters, had great pacing, dialogue and reimagining of comic arcs.

Meanwhile people can't even have a honest discussion about the show.

I still haven't gotten one person to post any cool quotes or lines...:francis:

Daps
I love the X-Men and have for literally decades. I've consumed and played more peoples terrible X-Men renditions than most, I've also enjoyed a lot of stuff. I'm not sure why now all of a sudden I need to change that.

With that said, I'm not saying the show is 100 percent trash, it's just not really great to me outside of th action scenes and how they have them using their powers in combat which is really all I need out of it to be at least want to tune in each week for 30 minutes.

It's just a very surface level show that really hasn't even gotten the characters personalities right... That bothers me because It's supposed to be a direct continuation of a show that absolutely nailed the characters, had great pacing, dialogue and reimagining of comic arcs.

"The name is Gambit, remember it"

Now what:mjgrin:

Daps
Ohhh i just realized thats where that was. I thought he was going there to raise asteroid M since they shower it in the intro cause im thinking he couldve did that shyt anywhere but the north pole is the strongest point he can do the most damage. Damn the way he went there with no words or villain monologue just straight to the Nuke button cause his mind was made up. Actions speak louder than words

:pacspit:

Did you see when he flew up in the air and looked back down at their lair like :birdman: and then flew off?

He was big mad. :lupe:

I still say he was a lil irritated that they stripped him down to his underwear :lupe:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Here's a line that resonated with me.

"Loving you makes broken men whole. So even as you deny us, our heartache is not in vain” -Magneto

Being a religious person this one also moves me
"Love is best measured in what we forgive" -Nightcrawler