X-Men '97

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've given this show like 7 episodes to impress me and nahhhhh

I really don't understand how people enjoy this show. They burning through arcs like lit gasoline.

On top of that the writing literally feels like it's done by student workers that don't really know how to express themselves outside of Twitter talking points.

The action scenes are the only saving grace...

Stop watching it.

Daps
man i just finished and it was fukking LIT!!!!!! :wow: the action the cameos... jesus christ

Just one question I saw doom, baron zemo who was the lady on the 3rd screen she sounded familiar but her face was blurred...:ohhh:

FB-IMG-1714714140975.jpg

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
:gucci: how many times has rogue attempted to murder someone or was ok with the idea. Dropping someone who literally wasn't even behind the attack, while asking "where the real bad guys are at" seems like outta character murder to me.

This is wolverine, Emma, maybe psylocke actions.

Not rogue the person who didn't even enjoy doing petty crimes under her mom..

I thought this was X-Men 97 not X-force.

But hey you got it :francis:
Ehhh.

How many times have normal people killed because someone killed their kid or wife or something similar. Trasks real life equivalent is like an oppenheimer/hitler mix. He created murder bots its not like hes an innocent person. He committed genocide and is working for the man that literally ruined her teammates and hers lives.

We cool with her ripping through military installations and soldiers , threatening generals 15 min earlier; but draw the line at allowing genocidal scientists who were already threatening to kill themselves to fall? Yall forget he already jumped? She didnt murder him. What you think he was gonna come back on the ledge?

It happens. Theres bigger character botches on tv everyday than that. People are… complicated. Yall acting like she bust through his skull with her first.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:gucci: how many times has rogue attempted to murder someone or was ok with the idea. Dropping someone who literally wasn't even behind the attack, while asking "where the real bad guys are at" seems like outta character murder to me.

This is wolverine, Emma, maybe psylocke actions.

Not rogue the person who didn't even enjoy doing petty crimes under her mom..

I thought this was X-Men 97 not X-force.

But hey you got it :francis:
Yeah Rogue isnt like Black Widow, Domino(takes alot for her to kill too), or X 23. Magneto did that EMP in the books and she was more sad than angry...lol. She knows the other side of Magneto. He saved her from that nuke in X Men #1. Its a cute line with Gambit being dead being why she may step over the line...

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Another incredible episode.

Spidey :banderas: All those villains showing up. Nightcrawler and Wolverine got his moment. Magneto had enough and flexed his abs. Professor X came through at the end telling the squad. Daddy's home kids. Pull up. :myman:

Scott nearly spoiled it with that the Summers line. :francis:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I've given this show like 7 episodes to impress me and nahhhhh

I really don't understand how people enjoy this show. They burning through arcs like lit gasoline.

On top of that the writing literally feels like it's done by student workers that don't really know how to express themselves outside of Twitter talking points.

The action scenes are the only saving grace...
tumblr_obl9paQtST1tgy4o5o1_500.gif