X-Men '97

Daps
Episode 5 was great. By far my favorite episode

I knew we'd find an episode you like :salute:

For the record, I'm not like these Marvel zombie brehs in this thread. I have a lot of criticism about the show too, but with that being said, they've done more that I like than that I don't like.

Keep giving your thoughts in this thread and I hope you don't let these free speech violators back you down.

I enjoy reading everybody's post (except for Art Barr) cause I like hearing different perspectives and plus it's entertaining.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle

Yall copping ?
Appreciate the heads up. Ended up picking up both pairs. I was surprised that I could still find my size this evening. I see the resellers are already trying to get these off for $250 and up. Footlocker and Champs appear to be restocking regularly. Hopefully they’re not limited so them shyts will sit and collect dust on these consignment apps.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That film would never get made based off the Budget and Salaries alone :deadrose:

Honestly for Xmen this is probably the best medium if they cared about storytelling and world building because how long would the movies take to get to the material in these episodes thats already condensed with out the actors aging out or having to be paid multi millions like RDJ. Give this show the mature rating give it multiple seasons and bring in the other movie cameos like the last episode

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Honestly for Xmen this is probably the best medium if they cared about storytelling and world building because how long would the movies take to get to the material in these episodes thats already condensed with out the actors aging out or having to be paid multi millions like RDJ. Give this show the mature rating give it multiple seasons and bring in the other movie cameos like the last episode
this applies to comics in general

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
For sure. Since big business gets involved too many cooks jump in the kitchen once they saw they can crack a billy and ruin the final product

The fans knew what dope was, but the hedge fund manager who cut the budget (despite the comics making tons of money) didn't "get it" and the final product turned into what "they thought folks would understand".

How comic flicks used to be for the most part