X-Men '97

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah well that's a studio choice..the Fox x men original series before this did the same thing..copying Claremont stories..Dark Phoenix saga...the Magneto Acolytes story..Days of Future Past..etc
Yeah but i also meant in cartoon adaptations.

There’s a reason we are revisiting X-men 92 instead of Evolution. Batman has had so many series since BTAS and not saying all were bad but again, except for Beyond, no one is clamoring for revisiting those series. All these characters have great runs but there’s something special when a team is able to build on those adaptations in a different medium without sacrificing what makes it special or elevates it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rogue dropping Trask off that building.

And that's just one.
Literally a action scene, one that is completely out of character for her and everyone on that roof that would have went out of their way to stop her from having blood on her hand... conveniently he was a prime so technically she didn't kill him smh.:francis:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Literally a action scene, one that is completely out of character for her and everyone on that roof that would have went out of their way to stop her from having blood on her hand... conveniently he was a prime so technically she didn't kill him smh.:francis:
It was NOT an action scene. Also, it is not out of character for her at all considering what happened in episode 5.

She was in a state of grief and rage, that's perfectly in character. You're just miserable. You can just stop watching the show :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was NOT an action scene. Also, it is not out of character for her at all considering what happened in episode 5.

She was in a state of grief and rage, that's perfectly in character. You're just miserable. You can just stop watching the show :manny:
:gucci: how many times has rogue attempted to murder someone or was ok with the idea. Dropping someone who literally wasn't even behind the attack, while asking "where the real bad guys are at" seems like outta character murder to me.

This is wolverine, Emma, maybe psylocke actions.

Not rogue the person who didn't even enjoy doing petty crimes under her mom..

I thought this was X-Men 97 not X-force.

But hey you got it :francis:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I agree he aint doing anything new

He peeped a blueprint, obv read some stories, boended together

Now granted, seems by doing that alone hes smarter than 99% of writers of comic shows but any true fan coulda put this together themselves. Just so happens hollwood has a thing where every person kust make something their own and never wanna do source material. He laid a blueprint. Theyll have to follow it if they dont wanna fukk it. Lets just hope they stay true.
I actually think there's value in him feeling some type of way as a minority that really fuels this story as well.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:gucci: how many times has rogue attempted to murder someone or was ok with the idea. Dropping someone who literally wasn't even behind the attack, while asking "where the real bad guys are at" seems like outta character murder to me.

This is wolverine, Emma, maybe psylocke actions.

Not rogue the person who didn't even enjoy doing petty crimes under her mom..

I thought this was X-Men 97 not X-force.

But hey you got it :francis:
Now, you're talking about stuff that wasn't even the point.

Anyway, like I said, stop watching the show and that should settle it 👋

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I saw this while watching and had to see if someone else caught it.

See, this series really hits different different. Incredible.

All that and they let the organizer's son and son's gf get taken like that in front of everyone supposedly "for the cause".

Yeah, I peeped that watching this episode. :mjpls: