X-Men '97

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I don’t know if Onslaught makes sense as the villain with 3 eps to go but he would make a good season 2 villain brewing in Charles’ mind.

I do think now that Magneto is being used by Bastion we are getting Wolverine’s bone claws via Fatal Attraction

That will give him something to do in season 2
Its def season. 2 shyt

They gon xorneto/fatal attractions combo imo into onslaught. Could be a 3 season thing that ends with avengers vs xmen into onslaught imo

That cap appearance wasnt just a throaway. Avengers will be in this heavy.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Its def season. 2 shyt

They gon xorneto/fatal attractions combo imo into onslaught. Could be a 3 seasonn thing that ends with avengers vs xmen into onslaught imo
Low key that should be season 3. Do an Age of Apocalypse season 2- then fatal attraction, then season 3 so X-men v. Avengers/onslaught. The only difference is require the X-men to do the sacrifice in the end and maybe just have Xavier sacrifice himself instead of hurting his children.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Yeah I think lowkey with Cable here, it would be a great ending if they have to go further back to beat Bastion because Bastion wins and then Cable OD’s fukk up the time stream.
Yea and isnt that where apoc trapped in the timstream anyway. I think thats the play.

Sinister is up to something. And the nathan thing was def to go against apoc still. Unless that was to turn cable into a prime sentinel? Eh well see

I think this will end bad. Bishops future will come true. A few xmen will be alive. Itll prolly start on some days of future past 2 shyt old man wolverine snd adult powerful jubilee n stuff since they showed her. And then itll be time travel fukkery

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Man, this series makes me really want an X-Men video game. Like one with a deep system or an MMORPG.
Legends and legends II are fire games. They rpg beat em ups basically. Power up certain moves and combos and can be 4 xmen at once. Great game. The precursor to marvel ultimate alliance and their massive game they have of thw like on pc

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I haven't been a comic reader since the 90's.
Can somebody tell me who
that white man who was shaving Magneto
is?
:lupe:

I could be mistaken but I think that was Trevor Fitzroy.
bastion. If I remember he’s mastermold and nimrod combined or something like that