X-Men '97

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I could be mistaken but I think that was Trevor Fitzroy.

No it is bastion, he is a fusion of nimrod and master mold he creates prime sentinels which is humans infused with nano tech that turns them into prime sentinels. He is the main villain in the operation zero tolerance arc which is actually ice man’s last good story arc

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Low key that should be season 3. Do an Age of Apocalypse season 2- then fatal attraction, then season 3 so X-men v. Avengers/onslaught. The only difference is require the X-men to do the sacrifice in the end and maybe just have Xavier sacrifice himself instead of hurting his children.
I wanna see live action AoA, not animated.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Thats be dope. I agree. I want everything to go bad and then tike travel back
I’m not sure they can. Like certain events have to happen. Cable has to be born and infected. Genosha is already a safe haven for mutants.

At that point Bastion and Sinister’s plan is already rolling.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legends and legends II are fire games. They rpg beat em ups basically. Power up certain moves and combos and can be 4 xmen at once. Great game. The precursor to marvel ultimate alliance and their massive game they have of thw like on pc

The PC version of X-men Legends 2 with mods >>>>>

When I learned how to mod the game files :wow:
Changing the character lineup so that everyone from the Blue and Gold teams in the 90s was included :wow:
Changing everyone into their Jim Lee costumes :wow:

The only drawback to modding the PC version is that the game can't handle more than 21 characters, so if you want to add a bunch of characters, you're gonna have to leave certain characters out.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I’ve seen enough. This is the best comic property we’ve seen in years. Marvel really did it again.
Addictive. You just keep wanting more..potentially seeing Onslaught is crazy...you can being in so many guest appearances for that..Spider Man, Hulk, Avengers, Thor...