X-Men '97

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I’m not sure they can. Like certain events have to happen. Cable has to be born and infected. Genosha is already a safe haven for mutants.

At that to need and Sinister’s plan is already rolling.
Sinister is too powerful to need Bastion...thats the issue.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
This show is firing on all cylinders. Fuk the naysayers. No its not perfect but they're damn near it.

Kurt's sermon at Gambit's funeral was excellent. We got a Belladonna cameo.

It's now confirmed that Bastian and Operation: Zero Tolerance is behind the massacre. I wonder how they'll update his origin. There's a theory going around that he's Greydon Creed.

Rogue unhinged was a thing of beauty.

Cap "We do this by the book" America.:mjpls: Are we getting Avengers vs X-men in future seasons?

Cyke admitting out loud that Magneto was right. "Never again". Militant Cyke coming.:gladbron:

We got a Hulk mention and Thunderbolt Ross cameo. MCU animated universe on deck? XTAS and Spider-Man TAS were already in the same Universe. Cap also had a flashback episode in the original series. But he mentions " his team". So the Avengers and Hulk are definitely cannon in the X-Men TAS Universe.

Prime Sentinels always gave the X-Men fits so them getting washed by one is not something new, so don't start crying please. The usual suspects you know who you are.

Based upon Xaver's vision last ep, we pretty much knew Magneto was not dead.
Hmm. Last time we saw him didnt they drop him at sabretooths who implied he was gon rape him with a stick i velieve lmao. Our childhoods were so fukked.

The PC version of X-men Legends 2 with mods >>>>>

When I learned how to mod the game files :wow:
Changing the character lineup so that everyone from the Blue and Gold teams in the 90s was included :wow:
Changing everyone into their Jim Lee costumes :wow:

The only drawback to modding the PC version is that the game can't handle more than 21 characters, so if you want to add a bunch of characters, you're gonna have to leave certain characters out.
damn yiu reminded me of this. I peeped it was being modded but never really got to olay it. Saw they added like cable and apoc and everyone. Damn. Id like to give that another go in that way.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Sinister is too powerful to need Bastion...thats the issue.
Sinister isn’t that kind of engineer to be making wild sentinels so he does need something from Bastion. Bastion also has access to really high parts of the UN and its resources.

I’m wondering if that’s why the fan rumor
Mystique is playing Val Cooper.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm. Last time we saw him didnt they drop him at sabretooths who implied he was gon rape him with a stick i velieve lmao. Our childhoods were so fukked.

damn yiu reminded me of this. I peeped it was being modded but never really got to olay it. Saw they added like cable and apoc and everyone. Damn. Id like to give that another go in that way.

It's a long-winded tutorial, but it worked well enough for me. Added Archangel, Cable, Beast, Psylocke, Jubilee, and Emma, among others.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Another dope episode

Id dare to say this is the most comic-like cartoon adaptation of X-Men to date in terms of tone and maturity. Its much darker and more brutal than any other animated version that I know of.

Ill agree with the other poster tho, missed opportunity not redesigning cable, the OG show always had a goofy looking version