X-Men '97

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dope episode. Damn, the last three episodes really are about to be crazy.

Captain America was voiced by Josh Keaton in this episode. So there was Spider-Man cameo after all :lolbron:

I knew that Magneto wasn't dead. I didn't know he would be in the hands of Bastion, though. Mags is about to be on demon time :ohhh:

I love to see Rogue going rogue and thankfully my boy Nightcrawler is there to comfort her :salute:

Cyclops finally finds out that Cable is his son. Also, Cable saying "You're not my mom!" to Jean lol :pachaha:
Phoenix going to come back and show that she's everyone's mom if they keep up with the disrespect and slick talk :ufdup:

Low key that'd be a great crossover storyline. Dark Phoenix comes back and the Avengers are called to help stop her as basically a universal-level threat. They already did the Dark Phoenix saga in the original animated series though, which had Dr. Strange and Thor cameos.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not feeling that lackluster cable reveal. The way it played out in the comics was so much better.

Wish it was stryfe but i think we gon see some xorn bastion mastermold fake magneto fukkery. Still think onslaught coming onslaught lead to ozt in comics. I think itll be reverse. Xavier will be on a mission because he gotthe suit. He willl prolly mind fukk mags to shyt him down and create onslaught and lead to avengers vs xmen somehow. This cap tease is more than meets the eye. No scene was wasted so far this show. Everything leads somewhere else. Cant wait to see jean grey shut down hulka mind and tear through onslaught.

Lold when rogue tossed caps sheild. Xmen vs avengers coming

Caps hands tied. What a fukkin yes man

Even tho im not a bastion fan and like nimrod character more. I love how this season made sentinels a threat again

Also the jean grey/cyclopse combo scene where she tossed the building was ill
Magneto is beyond villainy but this could take him to new heights but honestly...Exodus would have a extreme reaction to. And Onslaught is a bigger threat than all of em..so if they go with him, it's gonna be very hard to stop his rampage.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t know if Onslaught makes sense as the villain with 3 eps to go but he would make a good season 2 villain brewing in Charles’ mind.

I do think now that Magneto is being used by Bastion we are getting Wolverine’s bone claws via Fatal Attraction

That will give him something to do in season 2

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Random post:mjlol:

438330867_7935856566426437_4294553282086416640_n.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How come they couldn't sniff out the trap at Madripor? :comeon:

Mags a clone? :mindblown:

:dahell: a Bastion
Haven't gone through the whole thread yet
I'm not versed on this character
Someone educate me please
After Onslaught, Xavier turned himself in for Onslaught's crimes..Joseph tried to but Xavier wouldnt let him and he went away. Bastion had him under lock and key during Operation Zero Tolerence...they were hunting mutants down. I think Bastion is some kind of Nimrod or something..hes definitely enhanced. And back then it was Cyclops who was near death..not Gambit..he put a bomb in Cyclops chest or something.