X-Men '97

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps
So they're really gonna keep Storm out of the opening? :unimpressed: :mjpls:

Rogue almost got me teary eyed. :mjcry:

Nightcrawler on his first official mission as an X-Man! :blessed:

Wolverine: Morph! No! :mjlol:

It's great that we got to see a little more of Hank, who expressed similar sentiments to Scott a couple episodes ago.

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
So they're really gonna keep Storm out of the opening? :unimpressed: :mjpls:

Rogue almost got me teary eyed. :mjcry:

Nightcrawler on his first official mission as an X-Man! :blessed:

Wolverine: Morph! No! :mjlol:

It's great that we got to see a little more of Hank, who expressed similar sentiments to Scott a couple episodes ago.

That reporter was throwing some sympathy yams at him but he didn't catch the hint.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
These cats better stop disrespecting Phoenix like that.

All this passive-aggressive shyt gotta stop.

Last edited:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That reporter was throwing some sympathy yams at him but he didn't catch the hint.

He got the hint, but he was over it at this point. No blushing today.

“Perhaps the Professor’s vision for the future was too nearsighted and begging for your tolerance was our first mistake.”- Hank

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Dope episode. Damn, the last three episodes really are about to be crazy.

Captain America was voiced by Josh Keaton in this episode. So there was Spider-Man cameo after all :lolbron:

I knew that Magneto wasn't dead. I didn't know he would be in the hands of Bastion, though. Mags is about to be on demon time :ohhh:

I love to see Rogue going rogue and thankfully my boy Nightcrawler is there to comfort her :salute:

Cyclops finally finds out that Cable is his son. Also, Cable saying "You're not my mom!" to Jean lol :pachaha:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just watched it..so still no Polaris inclusion when she was key in the original Genosha decimation. What's taking Xavier and Storm so long to get to Genosha with the rest of the team?

Operation Zero Tolerence. Hmmm. Bastion's foray on the main scene back in 1997 after the Omslaught was ever.

And you know who still lives...considering his God level powers, him even being in that sort of danger was pretty illogical.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He got the hint, but he was over it at this point. No blushing today.

“Perhaps the Professor’s vision for the future was too nearsighted and begging for your tolerance was our first mistake.”- Hank
Trish Tilby is the one who exposed the Legacy Virus being created by Stryfe to the world media after the Age of Apocalypse was over. Beast confronted her and they were never together again.