X-Men '97

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Not feeling that lackluster cable reveal. The way it played out in the comics was so much better.

Wish it was stryfe but i think we gon see some xorn bastion mastermold fake magneto fukkery. Still think onslaught coming onslaught lead to ozt in comics. I think itll be reverse. Xavier will be on a mission because he gotthe suit. He willl prolly mind fukk mags to shyt him down and create onslaught and lead to avengers vs xmen somehow. This cap tease is more than meets the eye. No scene was wasted so far this show. Everything leads somewhere else. Cant wait to see jean grey shut down hulka mind and tear through onslaught.

Lold when rogue tossed caps sheild. Xmen vs avengers coming

Caps hands tied. What a fukkin yes man

Even tho im not a bastion fan and like nimrod character more. I love how this season made sentinels a threat again

Also the jean grey/cyclopse combo scene where she tossed the building was ill

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Ima keep it real.....I hate that they retconned Bishop to be Aboriginal Australian

It never made any sense for them to do that. Like wtf why

Especially when on some of the comics he looks identical to Michael Jai White. I forgot which writer retconned it to be tat way but it's dumb
Bishop will ALWAYS be a breh with a Jheri Curl!:ufdup:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Not feeling that lackluster cable reveal. The way it played out in the comics was so much better.

Wish it was stryfe but i think we gon see some xorn bastion mastermold fake magneto fukkery. Still think onslaught coming onslaught lead to ozt in comics. I think itll be reverse. Xavier will be on a mission because he gotthe suit. He willl prolly mind fukk mags to shyt him down and create onslaught and lead to avengers vs xmen somehow. This cap tease is more than meets the eye. No scene was wasted so far this show. Everything leads somewhere else. Cant wait to see jean grey shut down hulka mind and tear through onslaught.

Lold when rogue tossed caps sheild. Xmen vs avengers coming

Caps hands tied. What a fukkin yes man

Even tho im not a bastion fan and like nimrod character more. I love how this season made sentinels a threat again

Also the jean grey/cyclopse combo scene where she tossed the building was ill
That definitely wasn’t the MCU 616 Steve. He questioned shyt lol.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
When the Watcher showed up in episode 5 I knew shyt would be going down. Rogue wasn’t holding back and shyt is getting real.

This shyt is good. What did that showrunner get fired for? Because maybe he should also be involved with more than the X-Men. Don’t fukk around and have James hire him.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is firing on all cylinders. Fuk the naysayers. No its not perfect but they're damn near it.

Kurt's sermon at Gambit's funeral was excellent. We got a Belladonna cameo.

It's now confirmed that Bastian and Operation: Zero Tolerance is behind the massacre. I wonder how they'll update his origin. There's a theory going around that he's Greydon Creed.

Rogue unhinged was a thing of beauty.

Cap "We do this by the book" America.:mjpls: Are we getting Avengers vs X-men in future seasons?

Cyke admitting out loud that Magneto was right. "Never again". Militant Cyke coming.:gladbron:

We got a Hulk mention and Thunderbolt Ross cameo. MCU animated universe on deck? XTAS and Spider-Man TAS were already in the same Universe. Cap also had a flashback episode in the original series. But he mentions " his team". So the Avengers and Hulk are definitely cannon in the X-Men TAS Universe.

Prime Sentinels always gave the X-Men fits so them getting washed by one is not something new, so don't start crying please. The usual suspects you know who you are.

Based upon Xaver's vision last ep, we pretty much knew Magneto was not dead.

Last edited: