X-Men '97

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This is the last bishop comic i read, part of the ‘newer’ cable series where he’s protecting baby hope in the future

IMG-3744

Why he look like the flood though? :huhldup:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man this show just goes from one “hype” moment to the next to get that social media buzz going. This pacing is all over the fukkin place. I still don’t know where that demon owl came from, deathbird was wasted, and they are jamming arcs in. That cable cameo was fukkin stupid.

Y’all can fall for the nostalgia bait but pacing and storytelling for this is mid at best. I’m not even gonna go into the close ups and quick cuts to hide the shyt animation.
:jbhmm:

See you tomorrow :mjlol:

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
Rogue beating the military's ass? :wow:

OK, so now we know it's going to be Rogue that will be interacting with a certain shield-wielding superhero (based on a promo from last week)
:sas2:
This episode gonna be big, next week's ep is the first part of the three part finale so a lot of buildup will have to be made during tonight's ep:wow:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dang, what happens if they kill Rogue and send her off going out scrapping where she just takes too much damage going for blood and whoever she thinks is responsible.

Pretty sure they won't, but that'd be something.

Last edited: