X-Men '97

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, the gay dude has been proven to be a weirdo. He tried to get a joke off on Twitter the other day comparing Storms claustrophobia to George Floyd and wound up having to delete it.

Also this weirdo nxgga be on Only Fans doing weird stuff.

Plus he's so weird that Marvel and Feige told him to pack his bags cause of the weird stuff he was doing during production. They said he was doing some creepy stuff.

So technically those of us that have a problem with him were right all along :manny:

Exactly,people arent being homophobic,we just know the switch up and "reimagining" is coming. Get ready for a call back to Wolverines classic moment from the old show

Wolverine-"I love (pops claws) who I WANNA love"

Morph-:picard:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Rogue is the same voice actress as the original Rogue from the animated series.

However, you can tell they told her to tone down the sexiness or make her sound more vulnerable because she sounds far different. A lot more unsure and less confident.

She doesn't have this kind of bite anymore:

"fat-head" 😁

“too bad all you know is how to pick pockets and steal candy from babies”

“you need to stop worrying about my mouth, and start worrying about these!”

Wolverine was that nikka

Daps
Exactly,people arent being homophobic,we just know the switch up and "reimagining" is coming. Get ready for a call back to Wolverines classic moment from the old show

Wolverine-"I love (pops claws) who I WANNA love"

Morph-:picard:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

The thing that trips me out the most is that ole boy admits that he doesn't like Wolverine.

Then why make him gay or put him in a questionably gay situation? :sas2:

Sounds like he knows being gay is a bad thing and he's weaponizing it against a character he doesn't like :sas1:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Rogue is the same voice actress as the original Rogue from the animated series.

However, you can tell they told her to tone down the sexiness or make her sound more vulnerable because she sounds far different. A lot more unsure and less confident.

She doesn't have this kind of bite anymore:

"fat-head" 😁

To be fair, Rogue's voice actress is in her 60s.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: :laff: :laff:

The thing that trips me out the most is that ole boy admits that he doesn't like Wolverine.

Then why make him gay or put him in a questionably gay situation? :sas2:

Sounds like he knows being gay is a bad thing and he's weaponizing it against a character he doesn't like :sas1:

As a people they get some sense of enjoyment out of making the most masculine of men gay. Even if its just in their own imaginations. Which is why they are quick to put gay rumors on prominant men who exemplify masculinity. Wolverine is a perfect candidate:francis:

Only reason I will acknowledge im probably wrong is that Wolverine is still stalking Jean in the series:mjlol:. Im just watching for the innuendos so we can nip it in the bud immediately,if he tries some funny style stuff.

Makes sense why Wolverine aint did shyt at all yet. Has this clown ever heard of fan service? I could be wrong,but most people showed up to see Wolverine. But he getting the Beast treatment at the moment:mjlol:

This is pure discrimination against the divine masculine.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Storm is BY FAR the most powerful member of the team, to the point of absurdity, she's powerful. But she's not the out and out leader, why? Because when it's time for shyt to go down,

both jean and polaris >>> storm.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

polaris has attack and defense. storm has very low durability.

Screenshot-2024-04-20-at-04-25-07.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-at-04-25-17.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-at-04-25-28.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-at-04-25-39.png

and

Screenshot-2024-04-20-at-04-26-10.png

and

Screenshot-2024-04-20-at-04-36-29.png

Last edited: