X-Men '97

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Magneto is not gone for good. Screen Rant is posting bullsh!t.

Gambit's fate is up in the air though.

They're not going to kill off a fan favorite character like Gambit five episodes in :mjlol: come on breh

He'll be back some sort of way. Maybe time travel, maybe Apocalypse will bring him back as a horseman, maybe Sinister revives him, etc.

Screen Rant is definitely posting bullshyt though, the intro changes every episode so that means nothing.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Nah, I didn't grow up with the '90s show and was never a huge X-Men fan, so I don't have any "nostalgia" for this show but it's amazing. Your opinion is in the minority. Also, the animation on this show is great, I don't know what you're talking about.

The pacing is a fair criticism but even that doesn't diminish the greatness of the show. Also, the owl ("The Adversary") is a supposed to represent Storm's inner demons and is a character from the comics.

Sorry breh but you have no clue what good animation is if think this is great. Scenes don’t hold for long, strong key frames along with extreme close ups hide the poor animation.

Nostalgia or not this show is a strong 6.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah, the gay dude has been proven to be a weirdo. He tried to get a joke off on Twitter the other day comparing Storms claustrophobia to George Floyd and wound up having to delete it.

Also this weirdo nxgga be on Only Fans doing weird stuff.

Plus he's so weird that Marvel and Feige told him to pack his bags cause of the weird stuff he was doing during production. They said he was doing some creepy stuff.

So technically those of us that have a problem with him were right all along :manny:

Judging by the show he's a good writer, the rest of that shyt is irrelevant.

Whatever :dame: stuff he does in his personal life is his business and doesn't affect my enjoyment of the show

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Sorry breh but you have no clue what good animation is if think this is great. Scenes don’t hold for long, strong key frames along with extreme close ups hide the poor animation.

Nostalgia or not this show is a strong 6.
Nah, you're bugging but whatever :manny:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They're not going to kill off a fan favorite character like Gambit five episodes in :mjlol: come on breh

He'll be back some sort of way. Maybe time travel, maybe Apocalypse will bring him back as a horseman, maybe Sinister revives him, etc.

Screen Rant is definitely posting bullshyt though, the intro changes every episode so that means nothing.
I said that Gambit's fate is undecided. He's currently dead but they obviously could bring him back.

We don't know what they're going to do with Gambit (or the other dead mutants) yet.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Rogue is the same voice actress as the original Rogue from the animated series.

However, you can tell they told her to tone down the sexiness or make her sound more vulnerable because she sounds far different. A lot more unsure and less confident.

She doesn't have this kind of bite anymore:

"fat-head" 😁

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what's on dude's onlyfans :dame:, and as long as it's not illegal or some race play shyt I don't care. :yeshrug:

#RehireBeauDeMayo

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka forge daisy dukes is hilarious :mjlol:

nodiddy :dame:

It was worse when he debuted but that was 80s fashion.

RCO004_1469324248.jpg

That's straight up 80s NBA shorts.