X-Men '97

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
We literally saw bishop and cable jump time :mjlol:

Brehs can easily just have cable appear before he says it's to late and reverse everything :yawn:
This was the problem one of the times Cable appeared. He had to release the virus to make sure his future happened.

I’m sure Wolverine will tell him to do it though
So far Gambit is the only one who stopped the massacre

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
GLfAHj6aQAA-VBp
GLdoaQHXYAAgbgI

Magneto is not gone for good. Screen Rant is posting bullsh!t.

Gambit's fate is up in the air though.

We literally saw bishop and cable jump time :mjlol:

Brehs can easily just have cable appear before he says it's to late and reverse everything :yawn:

:ufdup:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
both jean and polaris >>> storm.

polaris has attack and defense. storm has very low durability.
Yup. Shoot, Jean/Phoenix is arguably the ~2nd most powerful character in all of Marvel at full potential. The Phoenix Force is basically the writer/artist: it creates the characters and storylines.

Especially with the canon comics from the last year. Pre-Retcon Beyonder basically admitted White Phoenix of the Crown destroys him because he's just a character at the end of the day.
Nearly zero characters in all of fiction have a shot at beating Phoenix based on the recent canon within the past year.

She's basically 1 below TOAA. There are only like 10 characters overall who can take her on straight up like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Road Runner, Woody Wood Pecker, etc.

I think of her as the writers' imagination in character form/labeled as a character. So even then, a Toon Force user would struggle and stalemate.

So her being a legit member of the X-Men when you're talking an all-out fight with everyone at full strength, most franchises are donezo vs that team.

She's basically the X-Men's trump card in any all-out, full-potential fight.

if you say non-WPOTC/Dark Phoenix/etc. though, just her human form with strong telekinetics, then the X-Men vs Capcom fight is a lot more interesting.

Beyonders shook of the White Hot Room, as it exists above them:
main-qimg-e26c31b7e921a5134e7ae1f65d229da0

main-qimg-089efe84cd0cdcded8a11cf918efcbaf-lq

main-qimg-405cfbab0a46b2edfa38e5c82f65b09a-lq

main-qimg-c0b8e9730ec1bea82dc666c3b85e4124-lq

Jean at her full potential is basically unrivaled and not just in Marvel either, but belongs in the same category as other biggest powers of fiction.

People may be annoyed at her, but she's supposed to be insanely overpowered, the original writers had no intention of keeping her non-cosmic/celestial so her at the root she's more than a mutant. She was basically supposed to be thee female celestial but got put on the X-Men to have good stories.
Phoenix was Jean Grey originally, which got retconned, and now being put back again as hers. The creation of Phoenix is literally supposed to be an extension of Jean Grey's powers, like way back in the 1980s. The writers even wanted her the first female superhero to go cosmic, but editorial was like NO, she stays with X-men..

When toned down/more human she's about on par with Storm and while she still may lose a few of their 1v1's, she most likely wins the majority. When you remove the Phoenix from her, she's about on level with other heavy-hitters but that's no longer really her character. I always call her Phoenix because that's who she really is.

That's why it's funny she turned down all that to be with Scott and now he's blaming her for his complicated relationship he has with her weaker clone :mjlol: :heh:

Last edited:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Can I get a spoiler or mustard for 6? A spoiler is sufficient. I'm busy.

Edit: I'ma scroll up but if any got a good recap.link me please.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
People are saying that their jumping right into shyt but forget this is a continuation of the old show. The pacing is about right... you had to be there. Every story wasn't multiple episodes. There were a few specials of course but for the most part they tackled what needed to be tackled in 1 ep and moved on.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
someone said Gambit the Yamcha of X-Men :deadrose:

I said that.

How you make the most cool modern xmen into Yamcha.

After the last episode.

I am like fukk this bullshyt ass series.

Reaching that point with marvel. When Jim lee left.
Only reason I fukk with marvel. A decade plus.
after Jim lee left was because the movies were done well previously. Plus I wanted to see.
if they would fukk it up the same way.
they did before with the scarlet witch. Seems I was right and they are fukkin it up all over again.

In exactly the same inept way

It is like reliving Westcoast avengers bryne run all over again. Where nuffin was learned and nuffin was gained.
Watching them fukk it up.
Has been nuffin but prophecy and irony for me.

art barr

Art Barr

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Funny how they made Deathbird come off like a "Karen" with the :mjpls: -vibe when in the comics she has a black daughter with the bruh Bishop :heh:

I wonder if they are going to use this romance to "show" the classic troupe of love conquers all or transcends race or some other goofy shyt :comeon:

aaliyah1.jpg

aliyah-bishop-origin.jpg

That nikkas Bishop was not only Time Traveling.... but Space Pawgin' as well :banderas:
Of course they wrote her as a typical "strong, independent" women who didn't even tell Bishop about his daughter until after the fact:aicmon:

9aE30EkL_1005201329501gpaiadd.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man this show just goes from one “hype” moment to the next to get that social media buzz going. This pacing is all over the fukkin place. I still don’t know where that demon owl came from, deathbird was wasted, and they are jamming arcs in. That cable cameo was fukkin stupid.

Y’all can fall for the nostalgia bait but pacing and storytelling for this is mid at best. I’m not even gonna go into the close ups and quick cuts to hide the shyt animation.

This shyt trid-dash to the ultimate.
Plus watch them fukk up the skulls again. Or ruin the only drawin LG avenue to fix this bullshyt

Art Barr
Judging by the show he's a good writer, the rest of that shyt is irrelevant.

Whatever :dame: stuff he does in his personal life is his business and doesn't affect my enjoyment of the show

fukk outta here.

It is obvious his trash ass never even owned these comics himself. Nor does he know shyt about comics. I can he never went to comic book school as well.
nikka is a hack goofie.

Plus this Isa children property. How is a person who took up a lifestyle not to create. Family. Gonna preside over a product about family.

That nikka an androgynous pagan goofie.

Art Barr