BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The refresh shyt on this site is fukking annoying

Can someone explain that bird demon shyt? I’m
So lost

I would also like an explanation. I thought that was the Shadow King or something but it was never explained.

While in the army, Forge served in the Vietnam War. After rising in the ranks to become a sergeant, he was asked to join S.H.I.E.L.D.[volume & issue needed] Forge declines, seeing his need is in Vietnam. During his second tour of duty in the war, his comrades are killed by enemy troops. In anger, he uses their spirits to summon a band of demons to destroy the opposition. Forge, concerned about his former comrades, decides to order a B-52 bombing on his position to close the portal from the world of the unliving. The bombs destroy the spirits, but he is injured as well, losing his right leg and right hand. This action allows the demon called the Adversary to come to Earth. After this, Forge is hesitant to employ his mystical abilities.

The Adversary is a powerful demon of the highest order and possesses vast supernatural powers. He is virtually invulnerable to anything but the most powerful magic and iron. He has superhuman strength and endurance.

He can enter and leave different planes of existence and dimensions at will and has reality-warping powers. He can also summon demons and other supernatural creatures to do his bidding.

Daps
Dudes really that pressed because one of the writers is gay :mjlol: yall exactly the type of people Xavier was criticizing :mjlol:

Henry Gyrich ass nikkas :mjlol: show is great to me so far, only complaint I really have is some of the pacing is a little too fast

Nah, the gay dude has been proven to be a weirdo. He tried to get a joke off on Twitter the other day comparing Storms claustrophobia to George Floyd and wound up having to delete it.

Also this weirdo nxgga be on Only Fans doing weird stuff.

Plus he's so weird that Marvel and Feige told him to pack his bags cause of the weird stuff he was doing during production. They said he was doing some creepy stuff.

So technically those of us that have a problem with him were right all along :manny: