X-Men '97

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Magneto has been beyond villain status for most of your life. Lets just say when its time to be extreme...he will go far but he's reasonable. Those kids of his and innocent mutant blood would force him to take drastic measures by any account.
nikkas really wasn’t paying attention to the symbolism Beau DeMayo put in ep 5.

Innocent Mutant children were literally CRUSHED by Xavier’s ambition
to co-exist with humans.
IMG-0827.gif

GK6b8NNbkAAWcwm

Magneto was right :ufdup:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In his defense, Jean is insane. What does she expect? Scott was with that woman for years and even had a baby with her. If anything, Jean should have left, not Madeline.

Maybe like Cassie Jean couldn’t leave

I mean, you was their.

You know how that all went down with Puffy and Cassie.

Sometimes people are just prisoners:sas2:

If anything, this was Jeans opportunity to go to Logan. Maybe not immediately but after sometime just pivot there.

She obviously has feelings for him, always had and knows he loves her too.

Then MP and Scott could’ve stayed together and Logan and Jean get together

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I can see this now.

And while im happy they doing other xmen. Wolverine BETTER get a moment by the end.

Tbh if this is the future. Only wolverine and forge survive right?

Sorry bub!!!

This ain’t Fox…. We off Wolverine man…..

This ep is the personification of what @Neo The Resurrected ONE has been doing to Marvel for the last 2 years and like Wolverine. We over this shyt.

He’ll get “his moment” isn’t Deadpool 3 but then that’s it!

It’s time for the X-MEN!

Not Wolverine………… and the X-Mex

And if there is anyone that has a problem with that…… my homey @R=G says pull up and run it!

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Or atleast ask magneto for the helmet if he ain’t gonna be using the shyt :snoop:

Brother….

It may be time to get “the gang” back.

Though we was never down…. For the sake of it…. I’ll say it but:childplease:

WE BACK UP:birdman:

Blood bout to be on these STREETS

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
As least if you gonna psychically cheat make sure your other girl ain’t a clone of the girl you cheating with that also has psychic powers :snoop:

At this point I don't know if dude can help himself:pachaha:
0c7.jpg

In his defense, Jean is insane. What does she expect? Scott was with that woman for years and even had a baby with her. If anything, Jean should have left, not Madeline.
Yeah you know she's crazy turning down basically becoming what we now know within the last ~year to be basically the 2nd Marvel's 2nd most powerful being :mjlol:
main-qimg-11404b6b90ca153657b673362c99a9c1
She turned down power that Pre-Retcon Beyonder would kiss the ring to :wow:
When she said she looked into his eyes and felt anchored, Wolverine was probably like "Wait, THOSE eyes?!"
Phoenix Force and Wolverine probably glad they dodged a bullet :whew:

On the flip side dude be thinking about her body during an interview and losing control 'I should call her' :heh:
Cats may not like the whole love triangle thing, but this shyt a whole ass mess bringing all kinds of shyt when you step back 🤣

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Brother….

It may be time to get “the gang” back.

Though we was never down…. For the sake of it…. I’ll say it but:childplease:

WE BACK UP:birdman:

Blood bout to be on these STREETS
It’s crazy people thought the empire was dead. I don’t know if the doubters ready for the next ten year phase of dominance :blessed: generation z is already ours. Generation alpha next :blessed:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm back and I just wanna say Magneto is p*ssy.... why would he go up there without the full team? He didn't expect any fukkery? He don't have the brotherhood on deck ready to strike? Years of being evil and double crossing nikkas yet he couldn't peep the play?

Yeah cyclops was doing an interview but Wolverine should've been there. Never seen Wolverine be made to sit down by Charles Xavier. Magneto became the owner of the 97 bulls and sat Michael Jordan, Pippen and Rodman. No disrespect to Gambit but nikka went in the game with Tony Kukoc and Ron Harper expecting to close out a series in game 6. :camby:

Also you lost storm, Bishop went back to the future, fake Jean left and real Jean isn't ready yet, cyclops got some serious fukking issues. You're down 4 mutants and don't make adjustments to the team. He couldn't bring nobody up or make any calls? Horrible fukking leader

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm back and I just wanna say Magneto is p*ssy.... why would he go up there without the full team? He didn't expect any fukkery? He don't have the brotherhood on deck ready to strike? Years of being evil and double crossing nikkas yet he couldn't peep the play?

Yeah cyclops was doing an interview but Wolverine should've been there. Never seen Wolverine be made to sit down by Charles Xavier. Magneto became the owner of the 97 bulls and sat Michael Jordan, Pippen and Rodman. No disrespect to Gambit but nikka went in the game with Tony Kukoc and Ron Harper expecting to close out a series in game 6. :camby:

Also you lost storm, Bishop went back to the future, fake Jean left and real Jean isn't ready yet, cyclops got some serious fukking issues. You're down 4 mutants and don't make adjustments to the team. He couldn't bring nobody up or make any calls? Horrible fukking leader
are you talking about the sneak attack? how could he have prepared for that massive attack whatsoever? WTF would Beast and them do to what we've seen so far?