X-Men '97

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I think that's most likely what happened.

The show is (almost certainly) going to have Magneto return to being a villain. The mutant genocide at Genosha is literally the perfect way to do that.

Perhaps. I just hope it doesn't turn into Krakoa bullshyt where all the mutants are on the same page against non-mutants. The X-men are best when it's conflict with everyone including other mutants.

Daps
I'm back and I just wanna say Magneto is p*ssy.... why would he go up there without the full team? He didn't expect any fukkery? He don't have the brotherhood on deck ready to strike? Years of being evil and double crossing nikkas yet he couldn't peep the play?

Yeah cyclops was doing an interview but Wolverine should've been there. Never seen Wolverine be made to sit down by Charles Xavier. Magneto became the owner of the 97 bulls and sat Michael Jordan, Pippen and Rodman. No disrespect to Gambit but nikka went in the game with Tony Kukoc and Ron Harper expecting to close out a series in game 6. :camby:

Also you lost storm, Bishop went back to the future, fake Jean left and real Jean isn't ready yet, cyclops got some serious fukking issues. You're down 4 mutants and don't make adjustments to the team. He couldn't bring nobody up or make any calls? Horrible fukking leader

:deadrose:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
another group of expendable crash dummies. It’s every man for himself.

no it was not. you had the odd rivalry;

shaw vs. wyngarde

shaw vs. magneto

selene vs. shaw

mostly though they just fell into place.

No disrespect to them but they not on some family shyt like the X men…. Although Mags in white is clean af. I also fukk with his AVX costume. That shyt he got on for X men 97 is straight zesty.

:patrice:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

Hey he wasn't like that when I was growing up:manny:

I mean what kid didn't want to travel around like this on their own personal roller coaster

p4tdEt.gif

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
no it was not. you had the odd rivalry;

shaw vs. wyngarde

shaw vs. magneto

selene vs. shaw

mostly though they just fell into place.

:patrice:

I mean expendable crash dummies in a sense that all these villian groups look out for them selves. There is no comradery. Hero teams are out to make sure their people survive.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
After watching how the season progresses, I see why DC should've split Injustice into two parts.
Joker just offed Flash and it felt like nothing.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Ay, back to Bishop being a real one:

He gon take this white couples son to the future with him to try and heal him 0NLY to have that son grow up , come back in time and try to murk him???? Hell nawl....

Last edited: