X-Men '97

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
There are really only two choices Bastion or Cassandra Nova. . There are shots directly from the latter's E is for Extinction event. I don't think Stryfe will be involved.
Wouldn’t be mad at that but the Sinister swerve re baby Nathan shows that they don’t have a problem with interchanging villains in the story.
They already have the seeds for Bastion in the show with Mastermold and Nimrod but they’d need to show the combining of the 2 (with or without the Siege Perilous) and I think that Stryfe causing fukkery for the sake of fukkery would be the best fit. Or maybe Apocalypse just hating on the idea of a peaceful Genosha because peace does not breed strength.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Xavier is eventually coming back right :lupe:

Magneto was right :sas1:ask Cy- **coughs**
JdQSSki.jpg

Last edited:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Episode 5 was 10/10 but if I had to give any criticism, I could see the zestiness of current day marvel creeping in. They mostly staved it off for the first 4 episodes.

Also lol at Cable coming through telling everyone to cut off the music like Rush Hour 2 Chris Tucker in the Chinese club.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I know they're probably going to retcon everything with time travel but I really wish they wouldn't. Let whoever is dead stay dead until Deadpool brings the universes together. Make this thing like GOT where anybody can get it :ohlawd:

I don't think they will.

Magneto needs a reason to go back to how he was before as ultimately he is an X-MEN Villain and the attack will be the reason why.

It also looks like Cyclops is going through an arc.