X-Men '97

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm back and I just wanna say Magneto is p*ssy.... why would he go up there without the full team? He didn't expect any fukkery? He don't have the brotherhood on deck ready to strike? Years of being evil and double crossing nikkas yet he couldn't peep the play?

Yeah cyclops was doing an interview but Wolverine should've been there. Never seen Wolverine be made to sit down by Charles Xavier. Magneto became the owner of the 97 bulls and sat Michael Jordan, Pippen and Rodman. No disrespect to Gambit but nikka went in the game with Tony Kukoc and Ron Harper expecting to close out a series in game 6. :camby:

Also you lost storm, Bishop went back to the future, fake Jean left and real Jean isn't ready yet, cyclops got some serious fukking issues. You're down 4 mutants and don't make adjustments to the team. He couldn't bring nobody up or make any calls? Horrible fukking leader
They even said Magneto just wanted to go with Rogue, but Gambit decided to go with them.

Dude on his Stringer Bell right now, playing them away games and being shiesty :wow:

Being real though, if he and Rogue were leaders of Genosha, I'm pretty sure he'd have ditched the X-Men and left them on their own.

It just would've been Gambit, Beast, Jubilee and Wolverine left. Maybe better for mutantkind, but at the cost of the X-Men. Don't know if it was his intent, but he basically used them as a stepping stone.

I think a real leader would've been more like:
1. Half the team help out with this Cyclops/Phoenix clone mess.
2. Half the team go and help Storm get her powers back. Instead dude just let her walk.

More likely they'd focus on the threat in-house that's immediately in their face: Cyclops/Phoenix clone mess. Then focus on Storm's issue next over the long term. I think that's what a leader who actually cared about the team would do. They would've had Phoenix on Cerebro trying to locate Storm ASAP the second they sent Nathan with Bishop. That's how they move. You can't risk your infamous heavy-hitter out there on her own without powers to defend herself, what kind of mess is that?

Team chemistry all out of wack too. Everyone just trying to chill for Jubilee's birthday. Jubilee and Sunspot get into some bullshyt with Mojo and Spiral, two characters who absolutely gave the X-Men fits previously. Even if they had all types of conflicts around them, Professor X still made room to celebrate Cyclops and Phoenix's wedding. Xavier also would've went with Sunspot to try and talk to his parents.

Instead of addressing any of this, dude was trying to fly Rogue out.

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
are you talking about the sneak attack? how could he have prepared for that massive attack whatsoever? WTF would Beast and them do to what we've seen so far?

They literally attempted to assassinate Magneto at his trail. He said he wasn't going back to his murderous ways but nobody told him to be stupid. Why wouldn’t someone sneak attack this function?

Magneto making elaborate contraptions out of the metal at the court house then giving a silly long winded speech is why storm doesn't have her powers. Cyclops would've had them neutralize the threat and keep it moving.

A team is better than no team. Charles would have never been at a party dancing (pun not intended) like it was all good. And Charles definitely would've had Cyclops there personal issues or not because when push comes to shove Cyclops would suck it up and go into hero mode. Magneto has only ever led a team of expendable crash dummies his whole life and doesn't realize it's his job to make sure they make it home.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They literally attempted to assassinate Magneto at his trail. He said he wasn't going back to his murderous ways but nobody told him to be stupid. Why wouldn’t someone sneak attack this function?

Magneto making elaborate contraptions out of the metal at the court house then giving a silly long winded speech is why storm doesn't have her powers. Cyclops would've had them neutralize the threat and keep it moving.

A team is better than no team. Charles would have never been at a party dancing (pun not intended) like it was all good. And Charles definitely would've had Cyclops there personal issues or not because when push comes to shove Cyclops would suck it up and go into hero mode. Magneto has only ever led a team of expendable crash dummies his whole life and doesn't realize it's his job to make sure they make it home.
"They" have nothing to do with this attack. There are 16 million mutants on Genosha. fukking cable went back in time to warn them...this is an unprecedented attack to them. Literally mutant genocide. Not sure how wolverine would have stopped this :heh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Magneto has only ever led a team of expendable crash dummies his whole life and doesn't realize it's his job to make sure they make it home.

maggie led the hellfire club at one point .

Magneto.jpg

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
maggie led the hellfire club at one point .

Magneto.jpg

another group of expendable crash dummies. It’s every man for himself. No disrespect to them but they not on some family shyt like the X men…. Although Mags in white is clean af. I also fukk with his AVX costume. That shyt he got on for X men 97 is straight zesty.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm back and I just wanna say Magneto is p*ssy.... why would he go up there without the full team? He didn't expect any fukkery? He don't have the brotherhood on deck ready to strike? Years of being evil and double crossing nikkas yet he couldn't peep the play?

Yeah cyclops was doing an interview but Wolverine should've been there. Never seen Wolverine be made to sit down by Charles Xavier. Magneto became the owner of the 97 bulls and sat Michael Jordan, Pippen and Rodman. No disrespect to Gambit but nikka went in the game with Tony Kukoc and Ron Harper expecting to close out a series in game 6. :camby:

Also you lost storm, Bishop went back to the future, fake Jean left and real Jean isn't ready yet, cyclops got some serious fukking issues. You're down 4 mutants and don't make adjustments to the team. He couldn't bring nobody up or make any calls? Horrible fukking leader

This.

All of this.

I told y'all this series is stoopid as fukk.

Ran by an androgynous pagan.
who was sheltered and lacks any ideas of existential play.
or moral decency to virtue.
to run a children property.

Disney is so concerned with patricide quotas. They can not even make.
a children cartoon any more. Let alone actually make high quality products in the animated realm.

I guess when you steal mickey mouse. You always a lying cheat theif.

Great rant.
@RippTheRuler

Art Barr

This is why I want my thread back Meester thread starter suh.

Lumped in here with all these Fake ass fanboys. That was not even cognitive for xmen one. Plus refuse to dig in the crate on just the main reason we here.

Yet think they have someone fooled. That they pulled long boxes to know any property. Let alone the most popular print property ever ...

.fukk outta here.

No one in the know is fooled.

Art Barr

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
"They" have nothing to do with this attack. There are 16 million mutants on Genosha. fukking cable went back in time to warn them...this is an unprecedented attack to them. Literally mutant genocide. Not sure how wolverine would have stopped this :heh:

it Doesn’t matter that it was a different “they” his head should be on a swivel 24/7. Magneto too worried about getting p*ssy and tryna embarrass Gambit instead of being a real mutant.

and Wolverine could’ve looked around menacingly all episod and said “something ain’t right…….I can smell it” he wouldn’t have made a difference at all. But the way magneto runs a team is pure garbage. Every excursion they’ve been on since he took over has resulted in the loss of a team member.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
That would be brilliant. Somehow I doubt it though.
I think that's most likely what happened.

The show is (almost certainly) going to have Magneto return to being a villain. The mutant genocide at Genosha is literally the perfect way to do that.