X-Men '97

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Psychically cheating in the astral plane when national news visits to do a special on you is wild :pachaha::why:
Then dude really hit the "...maybe you're the one to blame in all this":steviej::sas2:

As least if you gonna psychically cheat make sure your other girl ain’t a clone of the girl you cheating with that also has psychic powers :snoop:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Magneto was right :sas1:ask Cy- **coughs**
GK8Q7HqXkAACEHM

:sas2::sas2::sas2:

AWWW SHYT!!!!!!!! :wow::wow::wow:

Last edited:
Daps
As least if you gonna psychically cheat make sure your other girl ain’t a clone of the girl you cheating with that also has psychic powers :snoop:

In his defense, Jean is insane. What does she expect? Scott was with that woman for years and even had a baby with her. If anything, Jean should have left, not Madeline.

Daps

AWWW SHYT!!!!!!!! :wow::wow::wow::sas2:

Is breh not going to put a shirt on in light of the accusations against him?

:mjtf:

That's probably what has Feige and Disney looking at him like :gucci:

Dude can't read the room. They might be able to sneak him back in if he stops "agitating" the situation.

You got Marvel and Disney at your fingertips willing to throw millions at you but instead you wanna be a fxggot and be naked on OnlyFans. :snoop:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That ep is weirdly still in the og style somehow. I notice it last night. If you look up the ep on comcast or whatever it shows sabretooth and it almost looks like pencil drawing. The whole wolverine/sabretooth confrontation looks straight pencils in that ep. Lotta reused footage that ep tho prolly why.

Was a weird ep that way.

That was that cheap French animation shyt

Anytime those croissant motherfukkers get by the easel.
I skip that cheap bullshyt All together.

fukk French animation.

Art Barr

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I can see this now.

And while im happy they doing other xmen. Wolverine BETTER get a moment by the end.

Tbh if this is the future. Only wolverine and forge survive right?
I think Mohawk storm makes it through too. At least from the “future” that the animated series showed us 30 years ago it was her Forge And Logan with everyone else getting clapped

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I think Mohawk storm makes it through too. At least from the “future” that the animated series showed us 30 years ago it was her Forge And Logan with everyone else getting clapped
That also showed them vs a bs off brand avengers too.. pre avengers vs xmen in og series. Tho i thought the mohawk storm/wolverine future got erased and thats why wolverine was flirting with her in the episode at the mansion

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't think they will.

Magneto needs a reason to go back to how he was before as ultimately he is an X-MEN Villain and the attack will be the reason why.

It also looks like Cyclops is going through an arc.
Magneto has been beyond villain status for most of your life. Lets just say when its time to be extreme...he will go far but he's reasonable. Those kids of his and innocent mutant blood would force him to take drastic measures by any account.