Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm talking the last 4 episodes
..the entire of the 90s, kid. You're talking about a 2 min segment...lol

You talking that post lee bullshyt.

When you post like you do not own:

Xmen 2- 10.

I think you never saw the xmen hoop past bitmap scams of Jim lee splash pages and cutouts of trading cards post 90's .

fukk this series.

I never got see :

Gambit dunk either.

fukk that show producer

Glad he got fired.
.fukk'n hack.

Art Barr

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
They teased Onslaught at the end of the original series, will that not happen now that Xavier is dead?
I can see this now.

And while im happy they doing other xmen. Wolverine BETTER get a moment by the end.

Tbh if this is the future. Only wolverine and forge survive right?

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
You talking that post lee bullshyt.

When you post like you do not own:

Xmen 2- 10.

I think you never saw the xmen hoop past bitmap scams of Jim lee splash pages and cutouts of trading cards post 90's .

fukk this series.

I never got see :

Gambit dunk either.

fukk that show producer

Glad he got fired.
.fukk'n hack.

Art Barr
Im pretty sure i saw gambit dunk in the og series. I watched a few eps last night and gambit was hooping by himself dunking in one of the eps. I think it was the phalanx/sabretooth ep

Its not dunking on wolverine or nothing but its close

Last edited:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Show does not need Xavier right now and less him and Wolverine is letting it breathe. I hope that Stryfe is behind the ep. 5 events And they shift to X-cutioners Song as next storyline. I’m also feeling like the status quo they left Maddie Pryor with is gonna lead to inferno proper (with demons) but they’re pulling a slow burn towards it as a swerve. Show is amazingly well done and the only Marvel cartoon that can fukk with DC animated.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Show does not need Xavier right now and less him and Wolverine is letting it breathe. I hope that Stryfe is behind the ep. 5 events And they shift to X-cutioners Song as next storyline. I’m also feeling like the status quo they left Maddie Pryor with is gonna lead to inferno proper (with demons) but they’re pulling a slow burn towards it as a swerve. Show is amazingly well done and the only Marvel cartoon that can fukk with DC animated.
There are really only two choices Bastion or Cassandra Nova. . There are shots directly from the latter's E is for Extinction event. I don't think Stryfe will be involved.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Im pretty sure i saw gambit dunk in the og series. I watched a few eps last night and gambit was hooping by himself dunking in one of the eps. I think it was the phalanx/sabretooth ep

When they had rhe cheap French animation.

I was good.
in the low budget fukk you by fox animated series in the later seasons back then.

This series is just as shytty.
as it was back then.
when it went off the first time and never got re-newed.

Shooter.

Lee.

Save us...

Art Barr

Last edited:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
When they had rhe cheap French animation.

I was good.
in the low budget fukk you by fox animated series in the later seasons back then.

This series is just as shytry as it was when it went off rhe for and never got re-newed.

Shooter.

Lee.

Save us...

Art Barr
That ep is weirdly still in the og style somehow. I notice it last night. If you look up the ep on comcast or whatever it shows sabretooth and it almost looks like pencil drawing. The whole wolverine/sabretooth confrontation looks straight pencils in that ep. Lotta reused footage that ep tho prolly why.

Was a weird ep that way.