X-Men '97

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Looking at the episodes they may not retcon this until season 2. Lowkey it would be really interesting if they took things getting really bad maybe leading to a mix of E for Extinction and Utopia existing and a finale being a version of Bastion’s Second Coming attack on Utopia.

Then Cable trying to retcon all of that could take them into the age of apocalypse for a few episodes.

You can’t do anything with utopia or hope without doing house of m and Wanda’s no more mutants mental breakdown. I pray to god they don’t do that because it was trash then and it is still trash now.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You can’t do anything with utopia or hope without doing house of m and Wanda’s no more mutants mental breakdown. I pray to god they don’t do that because it was trash then and it is still trash now.

Skip all the Wanda stuff, House of M, and Hope. Bastion has tech that can take a mutants powers and millions of mutants killed by Sentinels.

They can just have Cyclops lead the surviving mutant vs. Bastion. It was literally the closest mutants have ever been to extinction.

If Bastion is the big bad, that is basically the peak of his run.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bravo-applause.gif

Black Excellence :wow::wow::wow:

Dude must've been a fukking menace behind the scenes if Marvel saw how dope this shyt was and still gave him the :camby: right before the show started.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Dude must've been a fukking menace behind the scenes if Marvel saw how dope this shyt was and still gave him the :camby: right before the show started.

They might bring him back they did bush James Gunn then brought him back so they may do the same with him due to the success of the first six episodes

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They might bring him back they did bush James Gunn then brought him back so they may do the same with him due to the success of the first six episodes
Eh, Gunn was on some fukked up white boy humor, he had the full support of the cast and other guys.

Apparently dude behind XMen was tough to work with.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Gunn still had support from the actual actors and people in the film. This guy wasn't just involved in X-mem he worked on MoonKnight and other live action MCU projects. Dude pissed everyone off.

Daps

bravo-applause.gif

Black Excellence :wow::wow::wow:

Why didn't that fxggot answer the question about what he did? :usure:

I'm all for giving a black man another chance, even a gay one. But I need to know what crimes were committed first, yes, even in my X-men shows :ufdup:

This is the Cody Rhodes era, all secrets must come to light, just ask @Bryan Danielson