Flint, Michigan
434668901_10224329241691061_3699003310336629214_n.jpg

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nobody cares about Morph, a character that don't even exist in the actual X Men mythology.

He was invented for the OG cartoon just as someone to "kill off" to make the stakes higher.

We care about them insinuating that Wolverine is his butt buddy. And I don't care what yall think.

If they go further with that narrative, myself and a lot of other ppl are gonna be out. That's just facts.

We don't have to accept that just because yall want us to.
I haven't started this yet but WTF??? :why:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watch the show and, if (afterwards) you think their opinions hold water... well, then I'll think less of you, but the vast majority of people actively viewing the series are enjoying the everloving fukk out of it with no hang-ups whatsoever.

Don't let these vocal outliers fumbling through their own insecurities deter you b/c they'll call every interaction between males 'gay' despite nothing in the context spelling that out.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
On episode 1.
So this is a sequel to the original one :ohhh:
I watched it there and there as a kid never really followed it
Time for me to check out the original one fully as well

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

Before the show dropped it was said that Morph and Wolverine have an “Interesting buddy relationship“ and that Morph is Non Binary.

Since then some of the brehs are watching, anticipating batty mon behavior
giphy.gif

There was even a breh thinking they “turned everybody gay” before the first episode aired :laugh:

I really wish they never released those notes beforehand. Just watch it though. It’s been really good.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nobody cares about Morph, a character that don't even exist in the actual X Men mythology.

He was invented for the OG cartoon just as someone to "kill off" to make the stakes higher.

We care about them insinuating that Wolverine is his butt buddy. And I don't care what yall think.

If they go further with that narrative, myself and a lot of other ppl are gonna be out. That's just facts.

We don't have to accept that just because yall want us to.
Lmao..what is this? The Spartacus thread again?:laugh: