if im scott, i got a proposition for them

im in that bih like
vanilla-ice-ice-baby.gif

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Morph is great, I don't care what the pearl clutchers say :russ:
Treh is hitting everyone with the jokes, AND they're putting in work when it's time to battle.
Mystique is a shapeshifter who transformed herself into a man so she could impregnate her lover Destiny and conceived Nightcrawler.

The mutant Northstar from Alpha Flight has been openly gay since the 80s Chris Claremont and John Bryne run

Wolverines wife Yukio was openly bisexual and had a thing for Storm while still in a relationship with Wolverine

Ice Man was in a relationship with a being named Cloud who would switch between male and female forms.

The Beyonder who hangs out with the New Mutants identifies as Non Binary

the-beyonder-from-marvel-genderfluid-nonbinary-by-commissioneronhiatus-dggleu9-fullview

So Morph being whatever he is shouldn't be shocking to anyone who has been a fan of the X-men franchise

Daps
Nobody cares about Morph, a character that don't even exist in the actual X Men mythology.

He was invented for the OG cartoon just as someone to "kill off" to make the stakes higher.

We care about them insinuating that Wolverine is his butt buddy. And I don't care what yall think.

If they go further with that narrative, myself and a lot of other ppl are gonna be out. That's just facts.

We don't have to accept that just because yall want us to.