The Concrete Jungle
5b28adf8fd7f8141b674b542b8a759309613c76c.jpg

6912116c81e5d96a1d672ebf00479bac3a829a7a.jpg

caba369034606f8b8952d8234c4c53537c67e2ad.jpg

fb66c0bda23c83fb8a417500e6e3bc4b6b0a70bb.jpg

I'm late but had to cop. I feel 7 again
Off to Amazon I go.

Daps
Just watch the show and, if (afterwards) you think their opinions hold water... well, then I'll think less of you, but the vast majority of people actively viewing the series are enjoying the everloving fukk out of it with no hang-ups whatsoever.

Don't let these vocal outliers fumbling through their own insecurities deter you b/c they'll call every interaction between males 'gay' despite nothing in the context spelling that out.

You fxggot loving cacs never cease to amaze me. Why are you calling it my "opinion" when the showrunners said it before the show started and since it started, questionable incidents have happened that all but confirm it?

When they have the episode of them kissing (or worse), will it still be the "opinion" of vocal outliers I wonder :jbhmm:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Amazon. 3rd party seller. It's sold out everywhere so you'll have to pay double retail. eBay has it too.
Not good. Dr. Doom and Magneto statues are worth the money. I need a Darkness and Witchblade panel too. RIP Mike Turner. Elegant art.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mystique is a shapeshifter who transformed herself into a man so she could impregnate her lover Destiny and conceived Nightcrawler.

The mutant Northstar from Alpha Flight has been openly gay since the 80s Chris Claremont and John Bryne run

Wolverines wife Yukio was openly bisexual and had a thing for Storm while still in a relationship with Wolverine

Ice Man was in a relationship with a being named Cloud who would switch between male and female forms.

The Beyonder who hangs out with the New Mutants identifies as Non Binary

the-beyonder-from-marvel-genderfluid-nonbinary-by-commissioneronhiatus-dggleu9-fullview

So Morph being whatever he is shouldn't be shocking to anyone who has been a fan of the X-men franchise
You know these weirdo nikkas gotta be mad at something

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You fxggot loving cacs never cease to amaze me. Why are you calling it my "opinion" when the showrunners said it before the show started and since it started, questionable incidents have happened that all but confirm it?

When they have the episode of them kissing (or worse), will it still be the "opinion" of vocal outliers I wonder :jbhmm:
nikka it’s 2024 you still bytching about somebody kissing like this is broke back mountain or something

It’s been gay, bi, straight, lesbian, and everything inbetween mutants since it started. Who gives a fukk

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You and a couple others the only ones making every slightly sus moment 30 posts crying about character assassination.

Everyone else enjoying a dope show.

Be better.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Mystique is a shapeshifter who transformed herself into a man so she could impregnate her lover Destiny and conceived Nightcrawler.

The mutant Northstar from Alpha Flight has been openly gay since the 80s Chris Claremont and John Bryne run

Wolverines wife Yukio was openly bisexual and had a thing for Storm while still in a relationship with Wolverine

Ice Man was in a relationship with a being named Cloud who would switch between male and female forms.

The Beyonder who hangs out with the New Mutants identifies as Non Binary

the-beyonder-from-marvel-genderfluid-nonbinary-by-commissioneronhiatus-dggleu9-fullview

So Morph being whatever he is shouldn't be shocking to anyone who has been a fan of the X-men franchise
This isn’t accurate Mariko Yashida was Wolverine’s fiancé and soon to be wife they never got married though. Yukio was just his friend who had a crush on him.

The mystique thing was the original idea but it was vetoed by Shooter just like the Yukio storm romance by Jim shooter so it never happen until they retconned back it in recently.

Everyone knew about north star and no one cared same with cloud. Super surprised to see a defender shout out though.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Can some of you stop whining about Morph? :comeon:

They're not "making Wolverine gay" so stop clutching your pearls. It's clear that Morph is into Wolverine but Wolverine doesn't care about Morph other than as a friend and teammate.

Episode 3 literally showed Goblin Queen exposing Morph's insecurity about Wolverine finding out about his interest in him.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
This isn’t accurate Mariko Yashida was Wolverine’s fiancé and soon to be wife they never got married though. Yukio was just his friend who had a crush on him
You're right I get Mariko, Yuriko aka Lady Death Strike and Yukio mixed up because of their similar names. Yukio was interested in Wolverine and Storm. Wasn't anything subtle about it

4or2rkp715q71