X-Men '97

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You fxggot loving cacs never cease to amaze me. Why are you calling it my "opinion" when the showrunners said it before the show started and since it started, questionable incidents have happened that all but confirm it?

When they have the episode of them kissing (or worse), will it still be the "opinion" of vocal outliers I wonder :jbhmm:

listen… you know if Morph offered to change into Jean Grey, Wolverine would clap without question

:dame:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just finished the first episode. Can’t wait to see the dynamic between Scott, the team, and Ole Boy

Question: did Charles death happen in the OG cartoon, or off screen? I don’t even remember finishing the OG, I was like 8 or 9 lol.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the first episode. Can’t wait to see the dynamic between Scott, the team, and Ole Boy

Question: did Charles death happen in the OG cartoon, or off screen? I don’t even remember finishing the OG, I was like 8 or 9 lol.
He never really fully died, I was curious myself because I didn’t watch the finale either and caught it before this series aired. They sent him off to S’hiar because they have the technology that would keep him alive or cured. Lilandra took him to space and that was the end.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The upcoming episode (episode 4) is going to be focused on 2 things:

1. Jubilee and Sunspot are sent to a 16-bit video game world by Mojo and have to battle/find their way out.

2. The first part of Storm's Lifedeath comic adaptation (Part 2 will be Episode 6)

That's a lot to fit in just one 30-minute episode. Kind of like episode 3 :jbhmm:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

1. Jubilee and Sunspot are sent to a 16-bit video game world by Mojo and have to battle/find their way out.

2. The first part of Storm's Lifedeath comic adaptation (Part 2 will be Episode 6)

That's a lot to fit in just one 30-minute episode. Kind of like episode 3 :jbhmm:

:snoop: THEY DOING TOO MUCH.
GONNA RUN THROUGH 30 ARCS
IN 10 EPISODES

:devil:
:evil:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Season 2 needs longer episodes

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Watching
But
This sounds like a whole lot of content for 25-28 mins

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Can some of you stop whining about Morph? :comeon:

They're not "making Wolverine gay" so stop clutching your pearls. It's clear that Morph is into Wolverine but Wolverine doesn't care about Morph other than as a friend and teammate.

Episode 3 literally showed Goblin Queen exposing Morph's insecurity about Wolverine finding out about his interest in him.

"Morph is into Wolverine" :scust:

NO heterosexual male wants to or is interested in watching that :scust:.