X-Men '97

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't think we will get a reveal because as far as I know Cyclops still doesn't kniw Cable is his son in the comics. I could be wrong cause I stopped reading and being fully immersed in the comics in 2000.....that was 24 years ago..... a lot has happened. But from the wikipedia articles I read, it doesn't seem like it.

Plus all this source material is from all the comics up to 2000.

LMAO

CABLE LIVES WITH SCOTT,
JEAN AND LOGAN ON THE MOON.

YEA THEY KNOW HES THEIR SON NOW.

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This episode is weak as hell.

They got Sunspot sitting in there for the Jean reveal as if he didn't leave 2 episodes ago. Now he in the room for what is supposed to be one of the most emotional moments of the X Mens lives? :mjtf:

Then the way everybody IMMEDIATELY turns on Fake Jean. Scott wasn't even conflicted :dahell:

Then they got Madeline Pryor changing into a different costume like this is an anime. :wtf:

Then they got Magneto telling Wolverine to stay behind and Wolverine is like :yeshrug: okay

This isn't even Wolverine's personality from the old cartoon. He is a totally different person. :dahell:

Then they got Morph sneaking up on Wolverine while he is butt naked, this is the fxggotry we TOLD yall was gonna happen and all of yall said we were wrong. :ufdup:

Then they got Bishop taking Nate to the future when it's supposed to be Rachel (I read the comics, I know what's supposed to happen :ufdup:)

And then they even got Sinister infecting Nathan when I thought Apocalypse did that (I admit my memory is hazy on this part, I could be wrong)

Then they speed rush through what could have been an incredible story and really could have been fleshed out over the season in one episode. :snoop:

Only good thing to come out of this episode is Cyclops is back to looking weak. That part was canon :ehh:

And PS

They gon have to do something about these voices :dahell:

We overlooked them for the first couple episodes cause of nostalgia but this is getting terrible quick. Magneto, Xavier, Wolverine especially :dahell:

This is going downhill fast. Disney gon Disney :francis:

:mjlol: I WAS CONFUSED AS fukk
WHEN HE TOLD WOLVERINE TO
STAY BEHIND.

IT SEEMS LIKE MCU IS INTENTIONALLY
TRYING TO BURY HIM IN THIS SERIES.

PROBLEM IS THIS IS SUPPOSED
TO BE XMEN TAS SEASON 6
SO IT MAKES NO SENSE

Daps

LIKE I SAID BEFORE...

THIS HOMOSEXUAL IS RUSHING
THROUGH ALL THE CLASSIC CONTENT.

FAST FOOD, A.D.D. ERA

Fortunately the series is already working in season 3 and batty boi been bushed from the company. His hands will be all. over season 1 and 2 tho.

I agree Wolverine is getting sideline. I am conjecturing cause Wolverine represents that old school "toxic masculinity" so they want to minimize him for the "emotional" Cyclops......

They also got my playboy Gambit looking real simpish out here having to watch Magneto blow his girls back out...... I know it happened in the comics, but my man is going out bad.... :to:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Cable ain't Jean's son. :dead: He's Maddie's. Marvel and Maddie been forgetting that for years :lolbron:

Jean's son with Scott is the Jesus baby nikka. I think he even fell in love with a version of Maddie after Sinister diddy'd him too. Theres so much fukkery in the Summers bloodline.

Who is Hope summers parents? I love the power showcase so far but in this episode it makes no sense how magneto can block nuclear bombs with his bubble shield and was blocking lasers in the 1st episode but gets hit with some glass by maddy in this one. Mags is a team buster anyway so him rolling with them for any villain is an overkill so hopefully he leaves the squad and turns bad again soon