X-Men '97

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Y'all complained for years wolverine was too front and center in the movies and now you're complaining he's getting sidelined on the show.

Oochie wally or one mic?

:gucci:OR MAYBE ITS ACTUALLY
2 DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PPL
DOING THE COMPLAINING.

I NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT
WOLVERINE LEADING THE MOVIES
BUT I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT
HIM SUDDENLY BEING SIDELINED
IN THE 90S SERIES.

SEE HOW THAT WORKS?

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mixed feelings on how they adapted Inferno/Madelyne/Sinister. I understand them streamlining things, as the original story was convoluted as shyt, and it essentially butchered Cyclops' character. With that said, the events don't totally make sense without including Apocalypse in all of this. Granted Sinister's origin, and Apocalypse's part in it, didn't happen until after Sinister's animated origin aired during season 5, so they have to work with the established Canon of the series versus what the comics would go on to do, but it still bothers me a bit.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Saw the 3rd ep right before watching the new Invincible :banderas:

What a time :wow:

As far as the ep goes, I'm surprised they kept so many of the elements of this original comic plot in place and did this to begin with. This was a very mature and dark episode in comparison to the original show. With deadpool & cable on the horizon, I guess this could be viewed as a lead up to get modern audiences aware of Cable.

The animation was crisp and the spirit of the show is definitely there. Good shyt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Beast is funny..so he can repair the time portal for Bishop but isnt smart enough to undo Sinister's damage to Cable or fix Storm.

beast is a genius granted but there are somethings even he can't do...:ehh: he even said it that a cure make take years... so even he has limitations...:manny: shyt cut him some slack damn...:mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
beast is a genius granted but there are somethings even he can't do...:ehh: he even said it that a cure make take years... so even he has limitations...:manny: shyt cut him some slack damn...:mjlol:
Just means hes not a top 15 smartest character. His specialty is genetics..lol.

Last edited: