X-Men '97

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad they didn't do a complete adaptation. They fixed the mistakes the comics made in regards to Scott's character. They needed to let this episode breathe a bit. This could have been a solid 2 part episode. The first 2 episodes were paced better

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't think we will get a reveal because as far as I know Cyclops still doesn't kniw Cable is his son in the comics. I could be wrong cause I stopped reading and being fully immersed in the comics in 2000.....that was 24 years ago..... a lot has happened. But from the wikipedia articles I read, it doesn't seem like it.

Plus all this source material is from all the comics up to 2000.
Wtf..Cyclops learned Cable was his son before Fatal Attractions in 93.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This episode is weak as hell.

They got Sunspot sitting in there for the Jean reveal as if he didn't leave 2 episodes ago. Now he in the room for what is supposed to be one of the most emotional moments of the X Mens lives? :mjtf:

Then the way everybody IMMEDIATELY turns on Fake Jean. Scott wasn't even conflicted :dahell:

Then they got Madeline Pryor changing into a different costume like this is an anime. :wtf:

Then they got Magneto telling Wolverine to stay behind and Wolverine is like :yeshrug: okay

This isn't even Wolverine's personality from the old cartoon. He is a totally different person. :dahell:

Then they got Morph sneaking up on Wolverine while he is butt naked, this is the fxggotry we TOLD yall was gonna happen and all of yall said we were wrong. :ufdup:

Then they got Bishop taking Nate to the future when it's supposed to be Rachel (I read the comics, I know what's supposed to happen :ufdup:)

And then they even got Sinister infecting Nathan when I thought Apocalypse did that (I admit my memory is hazy on this part, I could be wrong)

Then they speed rush through what could have been an incredible story and really could have been fleshed out over the season in one episode. :snoop:

Only good thing to come out of this episode is Cyclops is back to looking weak. That part was canon :ehh:

And PS

They gon have to do something about these voices :dahell:

We overlooked them for the first couple episodes cause of nostalgia but this is getting terrible quick. Magneto, Xavier, Wolverine especially :dahell:

This is going downhill fast. Disney gon Disney :francis:
No, no, no..heres the REAL PROBLEM. Why didnt Wolverine know she wasnt a clone? And obviously..Madelyne Pryor and Storm are close in this show..Storm dont know shes a clone.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Glad they didn't do a complete adaptation. They fixed the mistakes the comics made in regards to Scott's character. They needed to let this episode breathe a bit. This could have been a solid 2 part episode. The first 2 episodes were paced better
Yes..because in the comics, he abandoned Madelyne and the baby to go to Jean...lol. Theyve been whitewashing him ever since.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This was the first episode where the pacing felt too fast. Could have been a 2 parter.

Yeah this episode moved way too fast and should have been 2 parts.

You didn't see the impact of Jean being a clone on the X-MEN.

It was on some "let's test her, she's a clone, well we don't know you anymore even though we do, oh well time to fight sinister"

Cyclops actions made NO SENSE.

AND I'm gonna SAY IT AGAIN.

If they make Wolverine a fakkit. I'm OUT... PERMANENTLY.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

It was on some "let's test her, she's a clone, well we don't know you anymore even though we do, oh well time to fight sinister"

Hahahahahahaha

Daps
I get the feeling that guy who got fired might not have been the biggest fan of Wolverine, he hasn't done shyt in the first three episodes :hubie:

:what:
You see it. He hates Wolverine so much he turned him into a fxggot out of nowhere and he loves Cyclops so much that he made him the badass that Wolverine is supposed to be.

I'm glad they fired that sick nxgga :dahell:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

Yea that morph comment about getting hard to reach places was cringy as fukk

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Loved the sinister scenes. Psychological behind the scenes creep king fukking with people. No idea what kind of freak shyt he had morph doing to turn him out and give him that level of PTSD. He still remembered where the crib was all this time i never bothered to mail a nuke there he so tortured

:russ:
Sinister on some diddy freak off shyt

Daps
I'm look back at old scans and I knew I wasn't crazy....Scott straight up abandons Maddie and Nathan after Jean comes back. Maddie almost dies after Sinister attacks her and kidnaps Nathan. Scott leaving his family gave Sinister the opportunity to attack. His lil brother Havok even blamed Scott for her going crazy. This nikka ran to another city to hang out with his friends and lied to Jean about being to her clone. Madelyn found out about them watching tv :russ: no wonder this bytch went to hell and came back a demon queen, and fukked his brother :dead:

I forgot how much of a soap opera these 80s90s comics could be. fukk scott:umad:weak "i can't be a part of this decision" ass. At least him abandoning his family is still canon. I hope we get to Emma:steviej:
Frost???....... :lupe: