X-Men '97

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Who is Hope summers parents? I love the power showcase so far but in this episode it makes no sense how magneto can block nuclear bombs with his bubble shield and was blocking lasers in the 1st episode but gets hit with some glass by maddy in this one. Mags is a team buster anyway so him rolling with them for any villain is an overkill so hopefully he leaves the squad and turns bad again soon
They were gonna have to gimmick it to where Magneto cant just solve all their problems...team buster? Magneto shuts the planet off when irritated. So they made it cute with him not just squashing Madelyne.

Daps
Who is Hope summers parents? I love the power showcase so far but in this episode it makes no sense how magneto can block nuclear bombs with his bubble shield and was blocking lasers in the 1st episode but gets hit with some glass by maddy in this one. Mags is a team buster anyway so him rolling with them for any villain is an overkill so hopefully he leaves the squad and turns bad again soon
nuclear missiles have metal in them and laser light falls on the electro magnetic spectrum.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Hope was the first mutant baby born after M day. She looks like a miniature version of Jean she was raised by Cable and has the primary ability to activate mutants powers. She was kinda the antithesis to scarlet witch. It is suspected that she is a reincarnation of Jean Grey. The Shiar empire assassinated all of the Grey bloodline to prevent the phoenix from reincarnating and going Dark. The phoenix decided to impregnate some random women with Hope aka mini Jean

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season is only 10 episodes, so unfortunately, that means they're going to rush some storylines.

For the future, either Disney/MCU execs should greenlight a longer season (13+ episodes) or a longer runtime (45 min. to 1 hour).
They’re doing pretty good with what they’re squeezing into 30 min.. I wasn’t expecting the clone reveal to be so soon

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season is only 10 episodes, so unfortunately, that means they're going to rush some storylines.

For the future, either Disney/MCU execs should greenlight a longer season (13+ episodes) or a longer runtime (45 min. to 1 hour).
They’re doing pretty good with what they’re squeezing into 30 min IMO

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I think some randos. Cable raised her and Scott bytch ass acts like he her father the last time I care to follow her story. The whole situation bothered me because Hope is a copy paste character of Jean, with girl boss energy....she even looks like her.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
On S4 now….. yes…. To all the people that hate on _____ and been using XMen and F4 to shyt on the last phase or saying they want this and not what they been getting.

Them same niccas ain’t ready for a TRU X-men movie :mjlol:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nuclear missiles have metal in them and laser light falls on the electro magnetic spectrum.

Im not talking about disarming it. His force shield bubble protects him from the blast so maddy throwing debris at him shouldnt ground him. He only loses because of plot device so unless he forgets his helmet at home for a mind fukk the bruh is unstoppable

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Im not talking about disarming it. His force shield bubble protects him from the blast so maddy throwing debris at him shouldnt ground him. He only loses because of plot device so unless he forgets his helmet at home for a mind fukk the bruh is unstoppable
That’s actually a retcon. His helmet didn’t protect him from telepathy until Singer or at least after 92 aired.