X-Men '97

Daps
I don't think we will get a reveal because as far as I know Cyclops still doesn't kniw Cable is his son in the comics. I could be wrong cause I stopped reading and being fully immersed in the comics in 2000.....that was 24 years ago..... a lot has happened. But from the wikipedia articles I read, it doesn't seem like it.

Plus all this source material is from all the comics up to 2000.

:childplease:he been knew. Him and Jean got transported to the future to raise Cable

Daps
I like the continuation of this a lot. But I agree this show would actually benefit by slowing things down and focusing on how certain relationships have changed and dealing with the loss of Professor X.

This could have been a season of good content on its own. And have Magneto show up mid-season and then they gotta figure that out. Trial of Magneto could have been used for the season finale. Could have really fleshed that out and had the Sinister Jean reveal in a 2 parter season finale. They don't know what they're doing

The OG series was for children and had better pacing than this.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
They managed to adapt Inferno without totally ruining Scott (or Madelyne, for that matter).
This plot thread could have ran for another two or three episodes, but I'm still liking the series so far.
They even had Sinister infect Nathan with the techno-organic virus at the end (even though it was Apocalypse in the comics).
Also, shout-out to Forge, who first appears at the end of the episode.
they wanted some things to get fleshed out, but they got hit with the episode limitations

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Scott: I wont abandon my son, i cant walk out on him... 😡

10 seconds later

Scott:

giphy.gif