X-Men '97

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They fukked up bad on that magneto costume. They literally kept everyone else looking the same, but thought they needed to change magneto up?
They can get a little crazy since this is in cartoon form. The live action version will probably look more traditional

Curious if they will adapt krakoa in any way shape or form

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Jim Lee costumes!
I totally bet that these characters will all make it into live action. Cable and Bishop means we'll have a future world time travel. Emma Frost = more witchcraft tie-in. I just hope they do the Rogue/Captain Marvel storyline.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Jim Lee costumes!
I totally bet that these characters will all make it into live action. Cable and Bishop means we'll have a future world time travel. Emma Frost = more witchcraft tie-in. I just hope they do the Rogue/Captain Marvel storyline.

They already did as flashbacks. Just need to have Carol wakeup and deal with the aftermath.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
They already did as flashbacks. Just need to have Carol wakeup and deal with the aftermath.
What do you mean? I was talking about the Rogue storyline where she
absorbs Capt Marvel's powers until she dies. Rogue then lives with the powers of Captain Marvel and is haunted by her memories which she absorbed as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Purple Mags, Sunspot, more Cable. We about to get the New Mutants. They already had Warlock.

John Romita Jr. :salute:

He had a pretty good run on Uncanny... One of his best issues IMO was the Juggernaut/Colossus bar-fight.

Cover.png

Colossus needs to be on the show more. Dope character
full