X-Men '97

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Why is this 1.5 years from dropping. I'm good at letting shows creep up on me like Stranger Things. I didn't realize it was dropping until the week of.

The OG version was great. No trans, binary, non binary bullshyt. Even race was put to the side. It was mutants vs humans, positive mutants vs negative mutants, mutants vs aliens. Whole lot of plotting going on from all angles.

My fondest memories are of Sinister terrorizing Jean and Cyclops. Rogue fine ass, she was the first fit thick bytch on tv. I hope they stick to simple things like that from my childhood.
:russ::mjlol:

Daps
a3ilfcwf1q5z.jpg

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Have they announced who’s animating this? That magneto pic looking like Archer levels of animation quality

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

nah, they not gonna make him flexible.
I figured Sunspot was a diversity hire. I'm totally good with it as long as its the black version that I grew up with and not that white washed shyt they pulled later. Still can't believe they got away with that. Roberto was one of the few black characters that I got to be a fan of growing up reading 80s comics. Young, black and rich with a cool looking power, so of course the white man had to take him over:stopitslime: