X-Men '97

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I get what you’re both saying because the 90’s Blue and Gold X-men had that Jim Lee drip (:wow:) and are easily the most recognizable by the casual audience… but it’s not the GOAT era. The 80s Claremont run had way more substance. Most of the really live stories in the cartoons and movies came from Claremont’s run.

On top of that, the cypher ain’t complete without Nightcrawler IMO.

Very true. I’ve been building my collection up and it looks great with those stories :blessed:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
wolverine is the xmen to the public eye. the rest of the characters are recyclable
Sad but true. He's the first name mentioned when you ask about the X-Men or mutants. There's a dense and rich history there with many notable characters but he's the public face of it.

But this ain't news to anyone that was buying or reading comics, Marvel put Logan in everything and in their defense, it paid off tremendously.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Unconfirmed scoop.

pain.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This cyclops disrespect :stopitslime: , I like Wolverine but damn has marketing/culture ruined this character.
he's always been a wack character. it surprises me everytime i hear coli brehs whine about him.
X-men would immediately fall to c list without wolverine.
Even worse in live action because of the Mandalorian effect, you can never fully see his face. not a good character to focus the franchise on.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
he's always been a wack character. it surprises me everytime i hear coli brehs whine about him.
X-men would immediately fall to c list without wolverine.
Even worse in live action because of the Mandalorian effect, you can never fully see his face. not a good character to focus the franchise on.
In the comics currently, he would disintegrate Luke Cage with one blast.

I use to think he was trash till I got older and realized I underestimated him. The original cartoons just didn't do him justice. Wolverine realistically can't punk him. It's probably more like a draw.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
In the comics currently, he would disintegrate Luke Cage with one blast.

I use to think he was trash till I got older and realized I underestimated him. The original cartoons just didn't do him justice. Wolverine realistically can't punk him. It's probably more like a draw.
nah, he just a corny character