the way he said "MY LEGS!!" Got me dying!! :mjlol:
rick-james-my-legs.gif

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
When are we getting a BTAS 92 and Spidermayne 94 reboot?
Batman: Caped Crusader, which is coming out next year, is going to be in essence a spiritual successor to the Batman: TAS.

Spider-Man: Freshman Year, which is supposed to come out in 2024, can be considered to at least be partially inspired by Spider-Man: TAS.

Daps
If cables voice actor is coming back there is a chance for my boi Fabian Cortez to make another apperance :banderas:

That is and will forever be my favorite episode of X-Men. When Magneto gets healed and comes back to asteroid M, everybody was shook. Wolverine was :lupe:

Didn't NOBODY want them problems :banderas:

Daps
Why is this 1.5 years from dropping. I'm good at letting shows creep up on me like Stranger Things. I didn't realize it was dropping until the week of.

The OG version was great. No trans, binary, non binary bullshyt. Even race was put to the side. It was mutants vs humans, positive mutants vs negative mutants, mutants vs aliens. Whole lot of plotting going on from all angles.

My fondest memories are of Sinister terrorizing Jean and Cyclops. Rogue fine ass, she was the first fit thick bytch on tv. I hope they stick to simple things like that from my childhood.