R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:whoo:
I had hoped this would be a good show, but they went ahead and blew my eXpectations out the water. These first two episodes were eXemplary.

For years I’ve heard comic book nerds talk about how powerful omega level mutants are, I feel like this is the first time in a long time I’ve been able to witness how strong they can be . Cyclops and Storm are out here showing out.. :whew:

It’s a damn shame how episode 2 ended. I sure hope we get Storm back soon.

And WTF at Magneto and Rogue!? Dude’s gotta be in his 60’s trying to cozy up to her. Can’t wait to hear the explanation about how he can touch her without getting hurt.
I wouldn't worry about his age...because in the comics, she pursued Magneto when he was his deadliest.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Im 5 min it to new ep

This shyt is wayyyy more adult than i ever thougjt theyd make it

Jubilee just solit a zombies wig open wtf am i watching!

Wow. Amazing ep. Kinda mad it went so fast but seems this is really going full book route. Closest marvel ever did to any straight 1:1.

Forge x storm ep ahead

Something tells me pryor will be back and well prolly get the whole thing. Idk if theyd rush it that fast. She dissapeared in book a while too.

Magnetos powers on screen was crazy. Morphs gay?

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Im 5 min it to new ep

Wow. Amazing ep. Kinda mad it went so fast but seems this is really going full book route. Closest marvel ever did to any straight 1:1.

Forge x storm ep ahead
Inferno
Cable birth
Maddie Pryor
Savage Land Rogue/Magneto flashback
Trial of Magneto
Storm losing her powers

Is Chris Claremont not the ABSOLUTE GOAT?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Im 5 min it to new ep

Forge x storm ep ahead

Something tells me pryor will be back and well prolly get the whole thing. Idk if theyd rush it that fast. She dissapeared in book a while too.
This season is rated TV-14, that's why it's "more mature".

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They managed to adapt Inferno without totally ruining Scott (or Madelyne, for that matter).
This plot thread could have ran for another two or three episodes, but I'm still liking the series so far.
They even had Sinister infect Nathan with the techno-organic virus at the end (even though it was Apocalypse in the comics).
Also, shout-out to Forge, who first appears at the end of the episode.