WWE SummerSlam 8.19.18 "Lesnar vs Reigns IV, Let The Coronation Begin"

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its crazy to think that HHH didn't know about it before hand. Either way they always pick the dumbest shyt to get mad at. It aint even that serious and it fit dreams character
His tights usually mock his opponent, not try to get attention from Vince. It was a bad move

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The bigger question is why he would even want to be called up, considering what's happened to every single NXT callup that wasn't blond or a member of The Shield.
counting-money-2.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Let's take away the pre show matches. They are irrelevant.

Opener - Rollins and Ziggler. Both guys interfered and negated one another. Clean win since Rollins was the one that got distracted and overcame the distraction. Ends the feud.

Match 2 - My biggest gripe on the show tonight since Bludgeon brothers should lose the strap already.

Match 3 - Even though KO shouldn't get squashed like that it was a clean squash. No problems there.

Match 4 - Triple Threat - clean win from CHHHarlotte. Don't see the issue here. Kills the horrible reign and now builds a program with CHHHarlotte and Becky. Win win situation albeit it should be Becky as the face.

Match 5 - AJ and Joe - This fukk finish was fantastic and justifiable. The build for that feud just started and embroiled the blood feud even more with how it ended.
i don't care if this is one of the big PPV's. That ending was necessary to continue the program. Win win here.

Match 6 - Miz and Bryan - Heel tactics from Miz and pins him clean. No problem with this as it continues another blood feud. Perfect!

Match 7 - Squash central with Demon Finn winning. Good! No problem.

Match 8 - Hardy and Naka - Clean average match. Ends the feud.

Match 9 - Clean squash to end the reign of terror. Makes Ronda look strong as she should. No problems here as it ends that feud.

Match 10 - ASAP pins Brock with distraction. I'm not against it. :manny:

Brock is a top billed champion and looked strong in the process and ASAP didn't look like a chump. Just did what he had to do. There you go.

If you count it, that's a bout 7 clean pins. And the squashes were justifiable considering the acts that went over.

I don't see how this played out like a typical Raw. If it was Raw, shyt would of dragged and you would seen a bunch of posters here posting naked pics or gifs of chicks and what not.

Everybody here seemed entertained and into the show for once.

I fukking knew I would regret skipping that match, like it came up I saw Baron Corbin come out and was like what’s the point in watching this? The show is already 4 hours why do I need to see this meaningless match. So I skipped it thinking if something memorable happened they would mention it like they always do and they said nothing. I come here to find out the only interesting thing that could of happened did happen and I fukking missed it smh.. I swear the only thing this company does right is the legit surprises and I always miss them cause the show is so inconsistent..

Well, I can’t say I watched the show to know how the finishes looked but I figured a few of them had to be satisfying at least. The way the show ended with the bait and switch sounds like one that would’ve had me cancel my account as soon as the show went off the air, and I just don’t want to see squash matches on a pay per view event. Seems kinda anticlimactic to me.

I don’t get it, how can you be in here if you ain’t see the show? Stop responding and go watch, it was a good show and everything that happened made sense. You cant just read the results and form a objective opinion.