RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'll give WWE credit, the show was good last night

- Rollins vs Ziggler was a dope opener
- New Day vs Bludgeon Bros was straight, didn't care for the finish
- Strowman vs KO was a squash, would've rather seen someone else in KO's position but it made Braun look strong
- Becky turning on Charlotte was good but if they think she's gonna get booed then they're idiots
- Joe vs Styles was actually better than I was expecting and the ending just upped the ante in the feud
- I thought Miz vs Bryan went on a bit too long but the right guy won, Miz is about to be a next level heel
- Demon Finn returning was a cool moment, good call by them making it a squash
- Nakamura vs Hardy was pointless imo, shouldn't have even been on the card
- Rousey vs Bliss was a 4 minute match, Ronda toyed around with Alexa then ended her, served it's purpose
- Lesnar vs Reigns wasn't bad, they clearly brought Braun out to tame the crowd, shytty ending though but at least Lesnar ain't champ no more

I enjoyed this SummerSlam more than the last two years

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I'm still laughing at that Le'Braun shyt.

Breh comes out like I'm not going to do what everyone does (cash in after the match), but instead let you know ahead of time that I will still cash in after the match. :dead:

Then gets mollywhopped to the point he can't even crawl to get the briefcase :laff: :laff:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
  • There are reports of backstage heat on Velveteen Dream due to the “Call me up, Vince” tights he wore on that show, including from Brad Shepard on Twitter. Dream tweeted and deleted a response to them, per Ringside News.

the little things always turn out to be big when it comes to the black superstars.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
  • There are reports of backstage heat on Velveteen Dream due to the “Call me up, Vince” tights he wore on that show, including from Brad Shepard on Twitter. Dream tweeted and deleted a response to them, per Ringside News.

It was approved or they wouldn't have let him wear it. So don't get mad at him, get mad at management.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
IC was not clean, there was interference, then interference to stop the interference, both of these men were wildly distracted right before the pin. I'm just the type where I want PPV matches to be bell to bell no fukkery, either a face or heel gets a real rub, and you can set up rematches for next month on weekly TV through storylines. I loved the squashes btw.

That's mostly what Takeovers give you.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps

That reverse psychology. Probably heard he was getting that call up, looked at the recent call ups, decided to put it on his tights and now he’ll take the heat and just bide his time in NXT till they have actual plans set for him when he gets on the main roster (i.e., when Vince croaks or is distracted by XFL) :mjgrin: