WWE SummerSlam 8.19.18 "Lesnar vs Reigns IV, Let The Coronation Begin"

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
  • There are reports of backstage heat on Velveteen Dream due to the “Call me up, Vince” tights he wore on that show, including from Brad Shepard on Twitter. Dream tweeted and deleted a response to them, per Ringside News.

I was wondering yesterday if that got approved... I mean, I wouldn't expect the heat to be that serious... but it's also not the kind of thing I'd do with no one knowing.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I don’t think the issue with Braun getting snuffed was that that happened to him, as much as his character atleast needed to get his heat back in a way fitting to it, especially for an act as big as he is. I’ve seen others say it was a logical move but I just have a reservation with it. He might’ve been beat at the Rumble, but he was still ready to come for Brock’s head after. Even if he gets beaten or taken out he rises up and overcomes. He got taken out by a garbage truck just to return from it a few weeks later :mjlol:
He needs that monster returning at the end, surprise he’s not really dead thing going on.

If the PPV atleast ended with him getting back to his feet before the show went off the air as a focus then it’d feel in line with who he is and gives you more incentive to watch maybe. Even if it’s an unspoken implication why not communicate that to the audience. Him getting whooped then not noticeably coming to makes him look weak comparatively :manny:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I don’t think the issue with Braun getting snuffed was that that happened to him, as much as his character atleast needed to get his heat back in a way fitting to it, especially for an act as big as he is. I’ve seen others say it was a logical move but I just have a reservation with it. He might’ve been beat at the Rumble, but he was still ready to come for Brock’s head after. Even if he gets beaten or taken out he rises up and overcomes. He got taken out by a garbage truck just to return from it a few weeks later :mjlol:
He needs that monster returning at the end, surprise he’s not really dead thing going on.

If the PPV atleast ended with him getting back to his feet before the show went off the air as a focus then it’d feel in line with who he is and gives you more incentive to watch maybe. Even if it’s an unspoken implication why not communicate that to the audience. Him getting whooped then not noticeably coming to makes him look weak comparatively :manny:
That senile c*nt and his yes men don't give a shyt about details like that, he knows that his audience are dumb.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
How was Summerslam? So basically I read a report that half the matches were basically squashes & Brock beat up Strowman...........

Strowman screwed over Brock & Roman won via distraction :laff:

Watch Braun cut a promo about how he didn't want Brock to take the title to UFC on RAW or whatever so he helped Roman
:mjlol:

Last edited:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was Summerslam. So basically I read a report that half the matches were basically squashes & Brock beat up Strowman...........

Strowman screwed over Brock & Roman won via distraction :laff:

Watch Braun cut a promo about how he didn't want Brock to take the title to UFC on RAW or whatever so he helped Roman
:mjlol:

Took roman 4 tries and a distraction / almost a handicap match for roman to beat brock

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I guess It's safe to say that Lashely vs Brock is never gonna happen?.... fukk Vince and E, out of all matches they drop the ball on this one.

Lol this was never legitimately on the table. The WWE brought Lashley back with no vignettes, no promos, and nuked his entire move set up until his feud with Reigns, to which Reigns got his win back and shook hands in “respect”. Lashley is finished.