6) Squash
7) Clean pin
8) DQ in a title match
9) Pin after foreign object
10) Squash
11) Clean Pin
12) Squash
13) Pin after outside distraction

Not sure how I'm reading posts in this thread saying the show was good and ppl rating it around 8/10 when almost every match had a fukk finish but I'ma let y'all cook.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
No, I disagree tbh

You can make a case for Summerslam here. Ziggler/Rollins, AJ/Joe, Bryan/Miz can certainly be on par with most of what Takeover gave us last night.

Still the tag match from last night undoubtably match of the weekend.

Hell, no one here was saying Takeover was tens time better throughout the night.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fukker Brock has ate 4,756,943 spears like Scooby snacks during all these matches only to get beat by 1 he didn't see coming :dead:

To be fair, aside from it being a spear directly after paying more attention to Strowman, one overlooked asset is that I think he hit himself in the head with the chair while simultaneously taking the spear

The man is more protected than Tommy Davidson and Tamala Jones in Booty Call

Even Reigns can’t get a clean victory

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHY THE FUKK DID BRAUN NOT CASH IN BEFORE THE MATCH :mindblown:

He comes out and says he's not a bytch and he's not gonna cash in when a mans down but then says hes gonna cash in RIGHT AFTER THEY FIGHT? IT'S THE SAME SHYT :dahell:

THEN HE GETS HIS BYTCH ASS KICKED DURING THE MATCH WORSE THEN THE OTHER TWO ACTUALLY IN THE MATCH :damn:

WHO THE FUKK IS BOOKING THIS SHYT :dahell:

He thought he could avoid those beast paws but he was wrong. :mjcry: get these paws :mjcry:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The finishes on this show were:

1) Rollup
2) Rollup
3) Rollup
4) Pin after outside distraction
5) DQ in a title match
6) Squash
7) Clean pin
8) DQ in a title match
10) Squash
11) Clean Pin
12) Squash

Not sure how I'm reading posts in this thread saying the show was good and ppl rating it around 8/10 when almost every match had a fukk finish but I'ma let y'all cook.
Restoring the feeling, classic WWE booking and very necessary with such a long card, but Ima let you cook :sas1:

8/10 :sas2:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
The finishes on this show were:

1) Rollup
2) Rollup
3) Rollup
4) Pin after outside distraction
5) DQ in a title match
6) Squash
7) Clean pin
8) DQ in a title match
10) Squash
11) Clean Pin
12) Squash

Outside the tag match fukk finish, none of the other fukk finishes were bad. The fukk? :dahell:

Anyways, how does that make the show bad? You're not even giving an explanation.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Y'all should search Alexa Bliss' name on tumblr. Her stans are HEATED she lost :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: you would think Ronda was some bummy overrated overhyped project and Alexa was some vet that spent 10 years scratching and clawing in the indies
The alternative fact troll bubble for Alexa and Carmela stans got popped tonight :blessed:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
No, I disagree tbh

You can make a case for Summerslam here. Ziggler/Rollins, AJ/Joe, Bryan/Miz can certainly be on par with most of what Takeover gave us last night.

Still the tag match from last night undoubtably match of the weekend.

Hmm, maybe the problem is the PPV was too long for me, in my head Ziggler Rollins might as well have been a pre-show match.

Even counting that, I did enjoy those three matches but I enjoyed four matches on Takeover too.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Outside the tag match fukk finish, none of the other fukk finishes were bad. The fukk? :dahell:

Anyways, how does that make the show bad? You're not even giving an explanation.
There were 13 matches on the show and only 2 were competitive with a clean pin and one that ended with a heel doing a classic heel thing to steal a win. That’s less than 25% of the show. Big events should have a feeling of conclusion. We watched summerslam from 2002 in here a few weeks ago, and with a much smaller card, we had off the top of my head at least five matches with a clean finish. How do you have both singles titles for one brand end in a dq finish at this event? Looking at that list he gave, it seems like this was basically an unbearably long raw taping minus Stephanie taking 20 minutes of airtime to praise herself and emasculate someone.

Last edited:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the unpredictability of the main event, but no cash-in after introducing Stroman was underwhelming