WWE SummerSlam 8.19.18 "Lesnar vs Reigns IV, Let The Coronation Begin"

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The match was only 6 mins so there wasn't enough time to do much but there was a "You both suck" chant.
They’re in Brooklyn tomorrow night too, right? I wonder what sad and pitiful tactic they’ll use besides turning off the crowd mics to hide the boos/apathy that Roman generates :heh:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
cwVwQT5.png

:mjlol:
:deadrose:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even play WWE 2K but I don’t understand how Brock’s rating can be anything lower than a 99

He’s only had 5 losses since what was it, 2012?

- lost to Cena after being hit in the head with a CHAIN
- lost to HHH after being pedigreed on STEPS
- “lost” to Taker after passing out even though Taker technically tapped before this happened
- lost to Goldberg after underestimating him
- lost to Reigns after being more focused on Strowman

And the other 2 Ls like when Seth cashed in or the match with Reigns and Ambrose saw the other guy get pinned instead of him :youngsabo:

woof

Daps
Reppin
I fell asleep again! :mjlol: I take it that the Big Dog won. What was the crowd's response? :mjgrin:
They popped when he won, then pulled it together to boo after a minute. There was a "You both suck" chant, but also a "Let's go Roman" chant in the match itself.

Some of it was having Braun out there, but the crowd in general wasn't anywhere near as bad as the Mania crowd.

He’ll destroy some shyt then get destroyed by Braun then come back at the start of Mania season and we’ll get that Monster vs Beast match at WM
I doubt they let Braun get any heat off him tomorrow night. I wouldn't be surprised if he and Roman both get beat down as part of his exit fukkery (because nothing says great fall feud like watching two dudes who clearly are second rate go at it :mjlol:).

Braun will definitely be Lesnar's next big program, whenever he does come back though.