WWE Smackdown coming to FOX after massive deal

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:mjlol: I get what you sayin but it's kinda true, breh.

If it wasn't, there wouldn't be a thing known as the "Friday Night Death Slot"... like, that's a real thing. 'TGIF' ended a long time ago, and that was aimed at kids.

Even if you ain't hittin' up a bar or club before 10, you're probably still gettin' ready between 8 and 10, pre-gamin' or something. People are usually up and out of the house by prime time. We're definitely in for a family-friendly AF Smackdown Live if it's on Friday nights. The kids, breh. It's for the kids.
I still remember TGIF airing new episodes of Family Matters as a youngin :wow:

Apex

Banned
Daps
Apparently, SmackDown is going to air on FOX.

It will get a replay on FS1 (praying for some Skiiip and Shannon takes, lmao)

Then get promotion on the NFL pregame show.

SDSet :wow:
Man, if there was ever a time to get wrestling back into the mainstream, now would be it. They have all the resources.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Gonna be back to Shane McMahon lookin' like this
77446cc44b41474a4221f87d3a9893d8.gif

Homie took 3 to the chest...ducked the 4th...then got caught with the 5th.

Wow

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
It's great for the company but I wonder how many current superstars will actually benefit from all 5 years of the deal?

Like will their pay increase or will they even be in WWE for the duration of the deal? I ask this because I was looking at the WrestleMania 29 card and the roster is so much different from then.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M

Russell 'Stringer' Bell:
Doin' good out there, D.

D'Angelo Barksdale:
We'll be doing even better when we get that new package.

Russell 'Stringer' Bell:
[laughs] New package same as old, man.

D'Angelo Barksdale:
Say what?

Russell 'Stringer' Bell:
Ain't no new package. Just gonna put that same shyt out in a different colored gelcap is all. Might spike that shyt with some procaine or some caffeine, but otherwise it's the same.

D'Angelo Barksdale:
String, man, people already coming back on us tellin' us that shyt is weak.

Russell 'Stringer' Bell:
I know; shyt *is* weak, but, y'know, shyt is weak all over. The thing is, no matter what we call heroin, it's gonna get sold. shyt is *strong*, we gonna sell it; shyt is *weak*, we gonna sell twice as much. You know why? 'Cause a fiend, he gonna chase that shyt no matter what. It's crazy, you know. We do worse, and we get paid more. The govermnent do better, and it don't mean no nevermind. [pointing to the money] This shyt right here, D, is forever.

Last edited:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Russell 'Stringer' Bell:
I know; shyt *is* weak, but, y'know, shyt is weak all over. The thing is, no matter what we call heroin, it's gonna get sold. shyt is *strong*, we gonna sell it; shyt is *weak*, we gonna sell twice as much. You know why? 'Cause a fiend, he gonna chase that shyt no matter what. It's crazy, you know. We do worse, and we get paid more.
:whoo:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Man, if there was ever a time to get wrestling back into the mainstream, now would be it. They have all the resources.
It doesn't deserve to get mainstream attention with the current terrible writers and lazy booking. Even the hardcore dedicated fans are having a difficult time accepting the mediocrity. In fact even saying that the current material is good enough to be mediocre is being generous.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Russell 'Stringer' Bell:
Doin' good out there, D.

D'Angelo Barksdale:
We'll be doing even better when we get that new package.

Russell 'Stringer' Bell:
[laughs] New package same as old, man.

D'Angelo Barksdale:
Say what?

Russell 'Stringer' Bell:
Ain't no new package. Just gonna put that same shyt out in a different colored gelcap is all. Might spike that shyt with some procaine or some caffeine, but otherwise it's the same.

D'Angelo Barksdale:
String, man, people already coming back on us tellin' us that shyt is weak.

Russell 'Stringer' Bell:
I know; shyt *is* weak, but, y'know, shyt is weak all over. The thing is, no matter what we call heroin, it's gonna get sold. shyt is *strong*, we gonna sell it; shyt is *weak*, we gonna sell twice as much. You know why? 'Cause a fiend, he gonna chase that shyt no matter what. It's crazy, you know. We do worse, and we get paid more. The govermnent do better, and it don't mean no nevermind. [pointing to the money] This shyt right here, D, is forever.

The Wire still relevant :wow: