Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
:dead: @ giving dbry credit

the Champ gets the credit, thats always been the IWC's talking point:ufdup:

AJ $tyle$:lawd:
tenor.gif

Nah nah nah

The previous champ did higher ratings than AJ Styles first reign.

The BILLION DOLLAR MAHARAJA :wow:

@saysumthinfunnymike

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That trump association finally paid off. Jbl still on fox news too.

We bout to see super American pandering now.

Vince really won with a shytty product.

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
friday is the death slot for television. even playoff sports try to avoid that night.

good luck to them...

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Who’s hitting up a spot before 10 my nikka?!
i can tell you as a new yorker, who also has hobbies outside of my 9-to-5, i'm just not home watching TV on friday most of the time. i get off work and i'm at dinner with my girl, or at a movie, or at the bar, or a game, or an art showing, or a concert, or the club later that night, or just fukking around doing my shyt. most of the time if i see something on tv on a friday, it's a sporting event that was on tv at the bar i was at.

Last edited:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
JOE BUCK: "What a tackle there by Keuchly... and don't forget folks, there's more hard-hitting action just like this on Friday nights with The Big Dog and all the WWE stars on Smackdown Live!"

:bryan:
:laff:
Bryan BilliGOAT :bryan:
This is a good one :lolbron:
Billion Dollar Buddies :wow:

47a.gif
Brock is never leaving now :russ:

Moose bout to go extinct in Canada.

@mrken12 :therethere:
Which is why I don't see how this is good news and everybody's rejoicing. This is BAD NEWS.
dont DVR numbers get counted into ratings tho?

reigun

Superstar
Daps
FOX has the Superbowl in 2020...

We could finally get another Superbowl commercial.

Wrestling back in the mainstream brehs?
That makes me wonder...

Would WWE ever try doing Mania on broadcast TV? It's the only event that could really get audiences and advertisers on board. I'm sure there would be a ton of logistics and financial stuff to figure out, but it would be an interesting experiment for sure.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That makes me wonder...

Would WWE ever try doing Mania on broadcast TV? It's the only event that could really get audiences and advertisers on board. I'm sure there would be a ton of logistics and financial stuff to figure out, but it would be an interesting experiment for sure.

This would be a very bad idea. They get their most subscription upticks right before WM and they bank on some of those new subs to retain instead of just buying for the one month. Not to mention the separate PPV buys that they make a killing in. To give it away for free, hoping that the very very very most CASUAL tv watchers will then buy their network sub is not a good bet to hedge. Add on to that, that their booking will most likely still be in shambles, and that just the main show is 4 hours long. They won't be that engaged or impressed with the product they are watching. They wouldn't come close in making all that money and network subs up from ad revenue.