Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK

Russell 'Stringer' Bell:
Doin' good out there, D.

D'Angelo Barksdale:
We'll be doing even better when we get that new package.

Russell 'Stringer' Bell:
[laughs] New package same as old, man.

D'Angelo Barksdale:
Say what?

Russell 'Stringer' Bell:
Ain't no new package. Just gonna put that same shyt out in a different colored gelcap is all. Might spike that shyt with some procaine or some caffeine, but otherwise it's the same.

D'Angelo Barksdale:
String, man, people already coming back on us tellin' us that shyt is weak.

Russell 'Stringer' Bell:
I know; shyt *is* weak, but, y'know, shyt is weak all over. The thing is, no matter what we call heroin, it's gonna get sold. shyt is *strong*, we gonna sell it; shyt is *weak*, we gonna sell twice as much. You know why? 'Cause a fiend, he gonna chase that shyt no matter what. It's crazy, you know. We do worse, and we get paid more. The govermnent do better, and it don't mean no nevermind. [pointing to the money] This shyt right here, D, is forever.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

LurkNowitzki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lurk City
Friday is a horrible day to put any programming on TV and FOX doesn't haven't a good track record on their programming. Most people are not going to sit at home and watch wrestling on Fridays. Nothing good can come out of this. Mark my words.

Did you read what I typed?!

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
A Big Smackdown huh?

Let me guess.

A nostalgia act?

An impromptu title change? Women's Tag Titles?

A title change people can see coming a mile off? Likely Charlotte.

Vince McMahon kicking things off?

A heel turn? Miz.

A superstar randomly changing brands? Miz.

A promising nxt call up debut, only to be ultimately ruined in the following weeks? Baszler.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
HHH and Stephanie negotiated the fox deal :ohhh:

“When they did the negotiations and everything, it was not Vince that was involved in those negotiations for the TV deals.

Triple H and Stephanie were the faces of the company”

Vince McMahon doesn't want to appear on WWE television anymore for a sad reason [WOR]

“Still, it's a huge decision on his part to take a step back and not have the limelight on him, when the whole product is what it is today because of him.”

And that’s exactly what the problem is